Ladybirds in house in feb.

im getting a few in a south facing bedroom window ,i think they in the inside ledges of you double glazing that part were the lock flicks out so if you open your window they are in,but some of these are black with orange spots,and tonight the biggest wasp you've ever seen,.

The ones I find in the house dont look right, I remember as a kid ladybirds all looked about the same, nowadays they are all sorts of colours.

They are probably harlequin ladybirds. They are not native to this country and are a threat to our indigenous ladybirds. They also stain your furnishings.

Never mind ladybirds!! TWO bee's were in my garden the other day! SURELY it is far too early for them to be out?

I'm still getting them in my house. They seem to be attracted to the light because one swooped at my phone the other night while I was in bed. I have never shot out of bed so fast in my life! :o

In the Guardian newspaper, it says Harlequin, the Asian species, which are in direct conflict for food, with our native Ladybirds, are also very similar to some of our native Ladybirds. And as a result, we should not kill any, in case we kill our own. Oops

I found one on the inside window ledge this morning. She has been carefully released back into the garden.