Best Place to park for Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

Got an appointment at 3 today - I know it's a nightmare round there, any ideas where to park for an hour and a half? :)

There's the new Q Park on Durham Road now so if you're not bothered about cost and want to get parked easily head straight there. Not cheap though.

Hallamshire Hospital car park is a 5min walk and the cheaper out of the two. It can fill, but should be ok around then. There is limited street parking around the area for 50p an hour. You'll need to have some spare time to probably drive around several times to find a space!

Park on the car park above the shops in Broomhill, then walk.

If you can get a bus direct I would do that, saves a lot of hassle trying to park. I hate trying to park if I have to go there.

Park behind the university sports ground opposite Weston Park Hospital. 5 minute walk and on street parking is really cheap (I think it was £1 for a couple of hours).

Hallamshire Hospital car park is a 5min walk and the cheaper out of the two. It can fill, but should be ok around then. There is limited street parking around the area for 50p an hour. You'll need to have some spare time to probably drive around several times to find a space!

Good luck with that car park if you have a large car. Try for the pay and display alongside the Nottingham House pub. 50p for an hour, £1 for two.

All things considered, it's probably as well to book a hearse and ask the driver to wait.

It'll save a lot of time and bother for relatives later.

I've always got lucky and found a spot in Jessop Wing.

Failing that, there's usually some spaces in the main Hallamshire car park.

Good luck with that car park if you have a large car. Try for the pay and display alongside the Nottingham House pub. 50p for an hour, £1 for two.

I'm fine with multi storey car parks. I use them up and down then country. On road is best price if you can get it.