Ultra loud motorbike commuting across Hillsborough at 5.45 in the morning.

Justin Smith , you obviously need a hearing test. I SAID YOU NEED A HEARING TEST.

Piano wire`s probably only appropriate for Germans in WWII (the well known and often repeated Home Guard film), but how about some nails installed in the areas the cretin rides about in. Flat tyres are expensive......

Good luck with that one. You are seen depositing nails on the road or wherever, said m/cyclist drives over them 10 minutes later. 500 yds down the road a tyre fails on the m/cycle and he is killed, I imagine you may get a small holiday at one of her Maj's guest houses for your part in it. Send me a visiting order if you want.

Angel1.

So how selfish does that make you ? Let`s hope there`s some rough justice and some other ignorant biker wakes you (or your kids) up late at night.....

You want to take a long look at yourself.

Oh its great, turns heads wherever i go and even the police bikers like it ! Lol

Fast and loud for people who have a pair !!!

Edited by Starlc

Oh its great, turns heads wherever i go and even the police bikers like it ! Lol

::headbang

Too right

Are you being serious ? You have to be careful how you take the **** on a forum because it just doesn`t work. On the other hand if you are being serious you need to grow up and start thinking about other people instead of just yourself.

If you disbelieve me that bikes are no where near as noisy from in front go and stand next to the road as a load go past you. When you realise I was right, if you`ve got anything about you, come back on here and have the decency to admit I was right. I won`t hold my breath though.

---------- Post added 22-02-2017 at 10:12 ----------

"Wishing someone dead because they make a bit of noise"

I know a bit much that wasn't it. I got a bit excited as typing it. I do apologise and will edit my original post. I'm sure he's a nice bloke. And to be honest I love bikes like that. Just not at those times when he could rumble to his destination at a legal speed instead of screaming down the empty parkway at full revs. I'm sure he's probably a nice guy with a loving family but one day all it would take is for a car to speed round a corner and he'll be toast.

I realise you didn`t really mean it. I have to say when I hear those selfish gits on their ear splittingly loud bikes (and also dangerous drivers) I have been known to wish they`d have an accident and write their stupid bike / car off. Don`t get me wrong I wouldn`t want them injured, well nothing serious anyway, just like me having to listen to deafening noise is "nothing serious", even if it`s physically painful or wakes me up....... So, before these ignorant noisy bikers come on here accusing me of being selfish, they want to take a look at themselves. Basically they`ve said numerous times on here they don`t care if they annoy / upset 1000s of people. So, if the cap fits......

Edited by Justin Smith

I think (hope) he was referring to our local pavement biker. Do have to consider buggies and bicycles though.

If I get a nail through my foot then I know who to suspect.

Are you being serious ? You have to be careful how you take the **** on a forum because it just doesn`t work. On the other hand if you are being serious you need to grow up and start thinking about other people instead of just yourself.

If you disbelieve me that bikes are no where near as noisy from in front go and stand next to the road as a load go past you. When you realise I was right, if you`ve got anything about you, come back on here and have the decency to admit I was right. I won`t hold my breath though.

---------- Post added 22-02-2017 at 10:12 ----------

I realise you didn`t really mean it. I have to say when I hear those selfish gits on their ear splittingly loud bikes (and also dangerous drivers) I have been known to wish they`d have an accident and write their stupid bike / car off. Don`t get me wrong I wouldn`t want them injured, well nothing serious anyway, just like me having to listen to deafening noise is "nothing serious", even if it`s physically painful or wakes me up....... So, before these ignorant noisy bikers come on here accusing me of being selfish, they want to take a look at themselves. Basically they`ve said numerous times on here they don`t care if they annoy / upset 1000s of people. So, if the cap fits......

Your right in the fact that i dont care one little bit if your or anybody else likes kt or not ! I love it and its LOUD !!! :hihi:

Your right in the fact that i dont care one little bit if your or anybody else likes kt or not ! I love it and its LOUD !!! :hihi:

Same here! If I wasn't such a fair weather rider I would take a spin up hills borough in the early hours myself. :)

Same here! If I wasn't such a fair weather rider I would take a spin up hills borough in the early hours myself. :)

Lmao :hihi:

I can't see what the problem is unless someone is sitting outside their house revving up. Complaining it keeps the kids awake, flopping heck when our kids were still at home it would have taken more than a bike going past to wake them.

One person on the thread even complains about bikes in the early hours because there are schools nearby, the kids must start earlier than ours did.

I can't see what the problem is unless someone is sitting outside their house revving up. Complaining it keeps the kids awake, flopping heck when our kids were still at home it would have taken more than a bike going past to wake them.

One person on the thread even complains about bikes in the early hours because there are schools nearby, the kids must start earlier than ours did.

I respect people and consider times i ride and would never sit outside someones house reving it up. The fact is some bikes are loud standard and cant say i have ever been woke up by a motorcyclist in the psst !

When this thread was started I was regularly being woken by this bike. It was so loud it could be heard across the whole area, it sounded like it was coming from pretty far away, all the way down middlewood road. We're not talking a standard loud but legal bike, we're talking super loud.