Scarsdale grange nursing home

has anyone any experience of having a relative in scarsdale grange nursing home

My nannan spend Jan-July there last year , before she sadly passed. As a family we would highly recommend it , activities, food , medical needs and support was a high quality, nice settings and staff were great. I never saw a resident without a smile on their face.

has anyone any experience of having a relative in scarsdale grange nursing home

Go and visit the home at different times of the day without appointments and especially visit at night, this is when very few visitors go. At night there are a lot less staff

CQC Report HERE in case you weren't aware you could download it.

Overall "Good"

I had a relative that was in there for a month room then STRAIGHT out faeces on the floor and in the dining room. Staff walking around with normal clothes on so you didn't know who they were no uniforms. Manager very abrupt dirty place wouldn't recommend to anyone

I had a relative that was in there for a month room then STRAIGHT out faeces on the floor and in the dining room. Staff walking around with normal clothes on so you didn't know who they were no uniforms. Manager very abrupt dirty place wouldn't recommend to anyone

Was that a while ago SONY12,

I applied for a job there in admin and was told it's now owned by a Solicitor who lives down south and was was left to him by his parents, it was very run down but now been turned around and had lots of changes.

I have seen several ads for nursing staff recently so wonder if people are leaving

it was left to his wife by her parents. He is a solicitor he is never there, yes I agree it needs closing down.

Staff don't choose to leave just get sacked for calling in sick wouldn't recommend it to anyone

I believe the Manager that had been there for a few years and had turned the place round to a good home has recently left. I've started to hear bad reports about the home, it's a shame that it's going downhill again, the previous Manager and staff were great.

I worked there had to go in with a chest infection

The manager of the home, who was very abrupt, suddenly 'moved on'. It's now run by her deputy. There's recently much less staff turnover and a happier mood generally.

If you want to pm me, my mother is in there at the moment and has been for just over 2 years.

it was left to his wife by her parents. He is a solicitor he is never there, yes I agree it needs closing down.

Staff don't choose to leave just get sacked for calling in sick wouldn't recommend it to anyone

He won't be there he lives in Hemel Hempstead.

Are you looking for a good nursing home or is this just about Scarsdale. I've never had a relative in there but my father died of neglect in another nursing home.

Edited by Orangepip