Hip Flasks in Sheffield

Hiya. They catched me speeding down the Parkway on one of them ‘SPEED CAMRA’ things so now I’ve got to go to some speed class or get points put on my licence. This got me thinking that there is so many boring things in life we all have to suffer (work, talking to people, shopping, trying to find a wife, etc) and it would be so much better to be a little bit drunk while doing these things (numb the pain etc). I can hardly walk around with a bottle of vodka though can I so I was wondering where I can get a hip flask from in Sheffield? Must hold a lot of booze but be sturdy and dirt cheap too. I think it would solve a lot of my issues. Hoping to get one before this stupid speed class thing so please give me your ideas as fast as you can and no later than 4pm today. Thanks in ad vance.

I think it would solve a lot of my issues.

I very much doubt it.

Just stick your bottle in a brown paper bag, no-one will be any the wiser :thumbsup:

i would look into the speed class, most insurers penalise you if you have been on one of those.

https://www.pockethipflask.co.uk/sheffield/

Hey thanks Kidney. These looks really good. I specially like the one with the skullington on it. Gives it a bit of a "whey aye man pirate" kind of feel to it doesn't it! Like that Long John Silva guy I suppose.

Speed class is a waste of time, you can get everything you need to know from the internet now anyway.

To get you started:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Speed

Thanks Ed. That's a different thing altogether. I know that guy cos a band called Manics sang about him last year.

Thanks Ed. That's a different thing altogether. I know that guy cos a band called Manics sang about him last year.

Sorry!! That was in my copy/paste history from a previous discussion. I meant this:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111257/

If I remember correctly, I did have to pay to attend that. But heard since that they've made updated issues and they are available online.

Hiya. They catched me speeding down the Parkway on one of them ‘SPEED CAMRA’ things so now I’ve got to go to some speed class or get points put on my licence. Thanks in ad vance.

Sounds like a dating site for real ale lovers.

I very much doubt it.

Especially if driving to the course.

http://news.sky.com/story/motorist-handed-ban-after-drink-driving-to-job-interview-with-police-force-10767710

Hiya. They catched me speeding down the Parkway on one of them ‘SPEED CAMRA’ things so now I’ve got to go to some speed class or get points put on my licence. This got me thinking that there is so many boring things in life we all have to suffer (work, talking to people, shopping, trying to find a wife, etc) and it would be so much better to be a little bit drunk while doing these things (numb the pain etc). I can hardly walk around with a bottle of vodka though can I so I was wondering where I can get a hip flask from in Sheffield? Must hold a lot of booze but be sturdy and dirt cheap too. I think it would solve a lot of my issues. Hoping to get one before this stupid speed class thing so please give me your ideas as fast as you can and no later than 4pm today. Thanks in ad vance.

:huh:

I prefer to use a good old thermos flask myself...

... it's not very 'hip', but it does have the advantage that it can accommodate a substantial amount of homebrew, plus it can also be used to keep your pot noodle piping hot on a cold winter morning. :thumbsup:

:huh:

I prefer to use a good old thermos flask myself...

... it's not very 'hip', but it does have the advantage that it can accommodate a substantial amount of homebrew, plus it can also be used to keep your pot noodle piping hot on a cold winter morning. :thumbsup:

That's a good point what you make actually. I see the 'old men' with these at half time at the football matches and I think that must be such a good way to smuggle in anything from rum, to peach schnappes to even that Glasgow alcoholic tonic wine thing. I want one with a cool looking skullington on it though.

Edited by ohmyword
I did a error with my punctuations

i would look into the speed class, most insurers penalise you if you have been on one of those.

https://www.pockethipflask.co.uk/sheffield/

When I went for my course the intructors said there was only one company which penalised you and it begin with a capital A and had naval connections. Come renewal time this particular company came out cheapest but had a box pop up on the summary saying to call them if you'd been on a spped awareness course. I called them expecting the quote to go up but it made didly squat difference.

When I went for my course the intructors said there was only one company which penalised you and it begin with a capital A and had naval connections. Come renewal time this particular company came out cheapest but had a box pop up on the summary saying to call them if you'd been on a spped awareness course. I called them expecting the quote to go up but it made didly squat difference.

i dont think one speeding conviction would make much difference. but, if you have been on a speed awareness course and then a couple of speed fine's in the three years it might.