Can anyone identify these darts players signatures

Hi everyone,

I recently aquired this dart board that has been signed. I have possibly identified Stephen Rose but can't find a signature to confirm it's him. I can't make the other signature out at all.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147326218@N03/shares/b786JK

Any help gratefully received, especially if you were there when it was signed:mrgreen:

Cheers

I've never heard of a player called Stephen Rose. Where did you acquire the board from?

Seems he is a Berkshire county player, maybe find their FB group and see if he is knocking around on there, he may be and may remember where it is from.

Hes hardly a mega name though so surprised he ever signed a board at all to be honest. Is it a Blade 3 board, or a Blade 4/5?

Edited by Beligerence

Thanks Beligerence. I'm not sure which blade, I'll have a look see. Forgive my ignorance but what difference will the blade make?

Cheers

Thanks Beligerence. I'm not sure which blade, I'll have a look see. Forgive my ignorance but what difference will the blade make?

Cheers

Just trying to date when it may have been signed, thats all.

From that link you provided the only final of any note he has made was 12 years ago.

Just trying to date when it may have been signed, thats all.

From that link you provided the only final of any note he has made was 12 years ago.

Paul Carter beat him in that final. The signature doesn't look anything like it though.