Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Good morning Bianca,

I understand, It's not easy to make contacts when we're au pair.

If you can give me a number or an other thing to join her, it would be my pleasure to meet her!

Thanks

Léa

Hi!

I've passed on your email to her & she will contact you.

Thank you!

Bianca

Dear all, I would like to ask if anyone would recommend an English language tutor for a work colleague. My colleague's first language is not English but he speaks and understands English well. However his pronunciation and conversational English is proving difficult to understand. I would like to help him integrate his communication more effectively.

Thankyou

Hi, we run Spanish intermediate and beginner classes on Monday at Learn for Life Enterprise (241-243 London Road, S2 4NF). They cost £10 to enrol then £4 a class. You would be welcome to join next week :-)

Does anyone know of any free English courses/evening classes for beginners.....as in learners of English as a second language?

Also, does anyone happen to know if there are any Spanish societies in the city where native and non-native speakers meet socially to practice spoken English and Spanish?

Thanks.

Hi my sister runs a meet up in town, where people chat in spanish and english together. I can get you more info if you want.

Hi. I have just started Sheffield Intercambio on Meet Up, if your friend would like to join us. Just sign up to Sheffield Intercambio or Sheffield International Group.

Regards,

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie

I'd like to meet up too. I bought a house near Valencia a couple of years ago, and due to family dramas, haven't been able to spend much time there. Would be good to meet people with Spanish connections.

Hi there! Just go to the Meet Up site where you will be able to sign up to the group. We usually meet at a pub in Sheffield City centre and have the odd meal out. There are people od different levels and we help eachother to learn. Hope to see you there!