SUFC and SWFC opinions

Hi all, wondering what SWFC fans thoughts are regarding SUFC's season so far. They're doing pretty well but wondering if you would rather them get promoted so there would be a derby game or stay in League 1 for the bragging rights!

Thanks

Hi all, wondering what SWFC fans thoughts are regarding SUFC's season so far. They're doing pretty well but wondering if you would rather them get promoted so there would be a derby game or stay in League 1 for the bragging rights!

Thanks

If you are a new poster, you'll learn!:hihi:

Thanks

Johnny Walker by any chance?

Not really bothered either way to be honest and the way the Owls are going at the moment there may be no derby game anyway.

As mentioned, Wednesday will be promoted so it makes no difference, that's why I thought it would be a good idea to have a end of season"none friendly" derby.

There is a lot of football still to play, Wednesday could be in the PL or Championship, the Blades could still be in league One there are no Guarantees.

Any Blade should know that if it can go wrong for us it will, so expect anything to happen to stop us going up.

I can't see Wednesday catching the top two but I can see them winning the play offs.

Personally as a Blade I hope that we have derbies next year because that means we have gone up and the Owls have stayed down. No doubt all Wednesday fans don't want derbies as that either means they've gone up or we haven't.

That's the way I see it.

I knew 'The Jacksons' are Wednesday fans, but Junior Walker And The All Stars too (2)??

Strewth!

We're definitely global.

It's difficult to ignore United's position, but we've nowt to be concerned about.

I rarely want United to do well, so I like the Bragging rights ............ definitely.

Thanks

I think you'll be hard pushed to finds any Owls wanting a Derby next year in their/our current positions.

As for a Blade, my primary wish is for us to go up, and I don't care what Owls do. THEN, if we get derbies is a bonus, if not, good luck to them.

In the future I hope we have regular derbies in the top flight because I've only seen the ones in the 90s. Easily the best times I can recall for good work/Sheffield banter.

I think you'll be hard pushed to finds any Owls wanting a Derby next year in their/our current positions.

As for a Blade, my primary wish is for us to go up, and I don't care what Owls do. THEN, if we get derbies is a bonus, if not, good luck to them.

In the future I hope we have regular derbies in the top flight because I've only seen the ones in the 90s. Easily the best times I can recall for good work/Sheffield banter.

This. Well put, not overly concerned about the Owls. Have to say that the matches in the 1960s were better, less hype and less agro