Hello from Putin's warships.

Three impressive Russian warships have sailed close by our shore's I wounded if anyone waved to them as went on their way?

I don't think we have seen the last of this tactic by Putin a few years ago a submarine was spotted off the south coast when the conning tower could be seen emerging from the waves. Their has been Russian planes enter our airspace all these things have as air of war games played out during the Cold War .

Putin likes to keep the West and America guessing his next move Syria might gives us a clue.

Three impressive Russian warships have sailed close by our shore's I wounded if anyone waved to them as went on their way?

You forgot to mention the ocean going tug that has to accompany the aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov everywhere because its engines are so unreliable, is that not worthy of a wave too?

You forgot to mention the ocean going tug that has to accompany the aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov everywhere because its engines are so unreliable, is that not worthy of a wave too?

Well if push came to shove we could always send an tug out in the name of diplomatic relations and send Putin the bill and wave them off as they sailed into the sun set.:hihi:

Well if push came to shove we could always send an tug out in the name of diplomatic relations and send Putin the bill and wave them off as they sailed into the sun set.:hihi:

I'm not sure that we'd have any available, they're probably spoken for to back up our Type 45 destroyers :hihi:

If Russia were in the EU, then Putin would be fined for failing to meet anti pollution targets, judging by the amount of black smoke seen in the English Channel. :suspect:

Old Vlad the destroyer would love a pop at the UK, he has sussed that we have a soft underbelly and laughs at us a lot :D

I don't think we have seen the last of this tactic by Putin a few years ago a submarine was spotted off the south coast when the conning tower could be seen emerging from the waves. Their has been Russian planes enter our airspace all these things have as air of war games played out during the Cold War .

Putin likes to keep the West and America guessing his next move Syria might gives us a clue.

What clue would Syria be giving to us?

Hardly a new tactic to exercise power.

Not something that will impress or intimidate though.

Old Vlad the destroyer would love a pop at the UK, he has sussed that we have a soft underbelly and laughs at us a lot :D

In fairness the flotilla was shadowed through the straits by a couple of our destroyers, backed up by drones (from Argos price £199.99) piloted by Gary and Darren of the Dover National Guard :D

What clue would Syria be giving to us?

Hardly a new tactic to exercise power.

Not something that will impress or intimidate though.

The warships are heading to Syria an chance to show off.

No not an new tactic but Putin likes to keep the West guessing and the occasional airplane or warship guest appearances do the trick.

Well Putin has to put on an good show .

If Russia were in the EU, then Putin would be fined for failing to meet anti pollution targets, judging by the amount of black smoke seen in the English Channel. :suspect:

I had a mondeo turbo that used to do that,perhaps their turbos are knackered as well.:hihi:

To be fair it looked liked the last act of some old cold war bankrupt nation. Chugging out big black flumes of coal is hardly an indication of state of the art warships.

But there again, why shouldn't they take the short way round to Syria? Saves money and fuel.

To be fair it looked liked the last act of some old cold war bankrupt nation. Chugging out big black flumes of coal is hardly an indication of state of the art warships.

But there again, why shouldn't they take the short way round to Syria? Saves money and fuel.

I think they are gas fired boilers and steam turbines on the Kuznetsov.