Seven-year-old boy living as a girl

Very interesting news item, it could be a misguided parent and social workers, or an out of touch judge.

Sexuality is becoming more fluid these days, I am not sure if this is an example of taking things too far.

"He dressed, at all times, like a girl and, it transpired, had been registered at a new general practitioner's as a girl."

The judge added: "I was also left in no doubt that (the mother) was absolutely convinced that (the boy) perceived himself as a girl."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/custody-boy-living-as-girl-with-mother-awarded-to-father-high-court-judge-a7374761.html

This should be regarded as abuse, although all the lefties will excuse this. The laws of the land tell us a child under the age of 10 is not capable of making correct judgements, therefore how can a child decide whether they are a boy or a girl. When they get to 18 they can decide for themselves, however before that the parent is making the judgement not the child.

absolutely child abuse of the worst kind! the kid cant know anything at that age its learnt behaviour from parents!!

This should be regarded as abuse, although all the lefties will excuse this. The laws of the land tell us a child under the age of 10 is not capable of making correct judgements, therefore how can a child decide whether they are a boy or a girl. When they get to 18 they can decide for themselves, however before that the parent is making the judgement not the child.

It's drummed into people thay changing sex is normal,it isn't,it happens but it's not normal,the kid should be taken into care though heaven knows how his brains working.

Edited by ukdobby

there was a documentary on trans children ages ago

I saw it and commented how the heck do they know what they want to be at such a young age.

It's drummed into people thay changing sex is normal,it isn't,it happens but it's not normal,the kid should be taken into care though heaven knows how his brains working.

The boy is now in the custody of his Father, which is a sensible and correct decision in my opinion.

The boy is now in the custody of his Father, which is a sensible and correct decision in my opinion.

I got the impression that it was a choice between a single mother or a couple; a boy with such issues should live in a traditional set-up.

I got the impression that it was a choice between a single mother or a couple; a boy with such issues should live in a traditional set-up.

The article you posted a link to, says the Father has a partner, so I assume the boy is now living in a traditional set-up.

there was a documentary on trans children ages ago

no such thing as "Trans" children just parents who dont know how to parent or interpret a childs actions to their own agenda:roll:

no such thing as "Trans" children just parents who dont know how to parent or interpret a childs actions to their own agenda:roll:

Thanks, I suppose you're a fan of Michael Gove and his disdain for experts.

Thanks, I suppose you're a fan of Michael Gove and his disdain for experts.

How could you say that, it's clearly a thread FULL of experts. :roll: