Know-how interview

Hello first time posting here a friend of mine has a job interview here next week. What should he expect? Is it a good company to work for? If he does get the job what can you wear other than the shirt?. Thank you I'm advance.

Hello first time posting here a friend of mine has a job interview here next week. What should he expect? Is it a good company to work for? If he does get the job what can you wear other than the shirt?. Thank you I'm advance.

what job is it

the interview is easy, they just ask if you can lie ,and be rude, after that you dress as a clown

I've never worked there myself but I know quite a few people who have. They say that it is a terrible place to work and they treat their staff badly, even relative to other call centres.

Answering calls I believe

Easy enough, switch off brain and read the script.

well i"d definetly try a pair of trousers to start with.then maybe shoes and socks.perhaps a jacket.:hihi:

They will be asked to do a short presentation to the rest of the group of about eight (with two others) based on a call that is played to them, they will then be interviewed for about twenty minutes; usual questions - An example of going the extra mile for a customer, where they see themselves in X years time ........

They will also get to listen in to a couple of calls live on the floor and get some input from first-line managers about what it is like to work there, who will also do the interviews. It is very hard to not be offered a position as so many people leave after a few months.