Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

well the latest child migrants allowed into the uk must have had big paper rounds when they were in their home country??

face recognition cameras put them at anywhere between 30 -38?

we are being conned again why is it always young fit healthy looking lone males??? there may be trouble ahead:roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3849646/Mature-years-fears-real-age-child-migrants-arriving-Calais.html

and before anyone says it yes its from the daily mail but is being reported everywhere BBC Sky etc etc

well the latest child migrants allowed into the uk must have had big paper rounds when they were in their home country??

face recognition cameras put them at anywhere between 30 -38?

we are being conned again why is it always young fit healthy looking lone males??? there may be trouble ahead:roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3849646/Mature-years-fears-real-age-child-migrants-arriving-Calais.html

and before anyone says it yes its from the daily mail but is being reported everywhere BBC Sky etc etc

What methods do we already use for estimating a childs age?

I know they are talking about teeth, but this issue is not new.

What methods do we already use for estimating a childs age?

I know they are talking about teeth, but this issue is not new.

They are not x-raying teeth as far as the lady speaking on Radio 4 this morning was stating. Apparently it's too traumatic for them and it could seriously harm their mental health. I must remember this next time im at the dentists :suspect:

There will be teenagers who look like adults but there will also be adults posing as teenagers to get into Britain.

According to the Telegraph figures from the Home Office show that two-thirds of child refugees screened by officials were found to be adults. I don't therefore think it can entirely be passed off as 'daily mail hysteria'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/two-thirds-of-child-refugees-entering-uk-found-to-be-adults-figu/

I would have no problem accepting that some of the people in the photographs from the Daily Mail are indeed teenagers, but for others I would have to take more convincing.

Currently Government advice is that they give people the benefit of the doubt.

I don't get how this would affect or be affected by the size of their paper round though?

There will be teenagers who look like adults but there will also be adults posing as teenagers to get into Britain.

Many countries consider these youngsters as adults, and old enough to marry; perhaps our definition of 18 being a child is wrong.

Our kids might be immature at 16, but some of these are not immature.

Some of those people were grown men, and you'd have to be blind to think otherwise.

Some of those people were grown men, and you'd have to be blind to think otherwise.

This is going to undermine the population's hospitality if we think it's being abused.

Where are the girls? Where are the actual children we were told were living in this camp, not young adults.

Why is it not acctibleble to x-ray the teeth of those whose appearance could mean they are 18 or over? These young adults are happy to scale fences, travel for thousands of miles and attempt to break into lorries in order to get into the UK but an x-ray or a bone density scan is a step too far :suspect:

Its an absolute scandal if you ask me and I can't believe its actually being allowed to happen.

The government's silence is deafening...

Surely it is better to be fooled than to mistreat children. They're coming to the UK, so if they give themselves away at any time later then a suitable punishment (if you like including expulsion) can be applied.

Surely it is better to be fooled than to mistreat children. They're coming to the UK, so if they give themselves away at any time later then a suitable punishment (if you like including expulsion) can be applied.

I agree. Although, what's so bad about France is yet to be explained!