Trump / Clinton 2nd Presidential Debate

Reading here, interesting when some one put an argument, provides sources, yet other do an ostrich head in sand saying no no no. To be honest I don't think it will affect us either way, unless Hillary start WW3 in the Middle East.

So you think the election will be rigged because Trump is a threat?

Wouldn't it have been easier to fix it so Trump didn't become the candidate rather than risk him getting this close?

That's why it's ludicrous Phil.

Perhaps you can answer that question yourself?

How much money do have on it?

Again, are you accusing me of being complicit in rigging the US election?!? LMAO.

No, for the second time, I'm saying you are using the disinformation tactic number 19 articulated in this list. For the second time I do not know why you are doing that. Maybe Clinton has personally asked you, maybe you're just in love with her. Who knows. I'm not speculating about your motives.

If he's that much of a threat that they are willing to rig the election why have they left it this late? You have no answer do you?

They have been rigging the election all year. They have been colluding with the media for over a year. They could only rig the primaries during the primaries. They couldn't rig the debates until the debates were actually happening. They can't rig the actual vote with voter fraud until the vote actually happens although the evidence provided by James O'Keefe shows that they have been preparing to do this. They can't rig the count with electronic voting machines until the count happens but the backdoors were available back in 2006.

Ludicrous beyond belief.

What's ludicrous is your failed attempt to troll this thread.

Thread closed for review. No further thread is to be created in the meantime.