US presidential election, final poll

Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?

• Trump
    • Clinton

Yes, I'm saying the US presidential election can't be rigged. I'm saying it won't be rigged. Too much power on either side to see that happen and the fallout, if caught , would be incredible.

Now I'm not saying the also rans are getting a fair crack but the big two can't rig it. The reason putin can rig it is because there isn't any opposition and if there is they're, to put it kindly, under pressure. To that end, he doesn't need to rig the voting, he's got the media sorted and heavy hand on any opposition already. No point in filling in ballot papers!

Completely agree. Too many checks and balances in place.

People consider a fair election to be way more important than who gets elected.

Trumps team is comparatively small. The GOP machine is not, neither is the democrat machine. Now unless those two are in cahoots to see trump fail I can't see it happening.

You seem to have ignored my posts Tinfoilhat. (1, 9, 19)

A single person can

and nobody would be the wiser.

A considerable number of Republican politicians are in cahoots with the democrats and have publicly stated they support Clinton.

Clinton should not be eligible for the candidacy because she broke the law, took payments from foreign powers and cheated Bernie Sanders who won the primary.

Auditors have confirmed there was election fraud.

The DNC also organized for

at Trump rallies, colluded with the mainstream media and her campaign team
to have large numbers of ineligible voters bussed in to swing states.

All this relates to the 2016 presidential race. Now Tinfoilhat...which election are you talking about where you can't see it happening?

---------- Post added 21-10-2016 at 23:38 ----------

Completely agree. Too many checks and balances in place.

Checks and balances

?

Exactly what checks and balances apply to the proprietary closed source

What are you even talking about? (2, 3)

Edited by rinzwind

You seem to have ignored my posts Tinfoilhat. (1, 9, 19)

A single person can

and nobody would be the wiser.

A considerable number of Republican politicians are in cahoots with the democrats and have publicly stated they support Clinton.

Clinton should not be eligible for the candidacy because she broke the law, took payments from foreign powers and cheated Bernie Sanders who won the primary.

Auditors

there was election fraud.

The DNC also organized for

at Trump rallies, colluded with the mainstream media and her campaign team
to have large numbers of ineligible voters bussed in to swing states.

All this relates to the 2016 presidential race. Now Tinfoilhat...which election are you talking about where you can't see it happening?

---------- Post added 21-10-2016 at 23:38 ----------

Checks and balances

?

Exactly what checks and balances apply to the proprietary closed source

What are you even talking about? (2, 3)

So only the democrats can hack one and not only nobody would notice, trump would never stoop to do the same.

Gotcha.

So only the democrats can hack one and not only nobody would notice, trump would never stoop to do the same.

Gotcha.

Precisely.

Voting machines have back doors allowing the owners to easily modify the results without their being any evidence (paper trail).

Vice Chairman of George Soros' highly political Open Societies Foundation is also on the Board of Directors of Smartmatic, the electronic voting systems corporation responsible for all vote counting in 16 US States. George Soros is a substantial donor to Clintons campaign making this a serious conflict of interest.

Trump does not have any similar links to, or control over the companies that created or own the voting machines (that I know of) meaning only the Democrats could do this.

As for whether Trump would "stoop" to do the same, probably, but this is mere conjecture. Unlikely Hillary, Trump does not have a record of having recently defrauded one of the primaries.

Edited by rinzwind

Gotcha.

Will leave the loon to you.

Will leave the loon to you.

You're leaving it to Tinfoilhat because you have nothing to say.

Clinton Eugene Curtis is an American attorney, computer programmer and ex-employee of NASA and ExxonMobil. He is testifying in court, under oath. He is not the only programmer to express concerns about electronic voting machines.

How is believing his testimony lunacy? Are you sure your not just doing numbers 5 and 18 from this list?

Edited by rinzwind

Thanks for that!

yep guess the answer is loons, especially when you not got an answer.

If I lived in US and had a vote, I wouldn't vote in this one. I would consider picking either of these two as a bad choice. So let the system/everyone else fight it out.

If I lived in US and had a vote, I wouldn't vote in this one. I would consider picking either of these two as a bad choice. So let the system/everyone else fight it out.

That's not enough. Millions of people sit it out every year and look where we are. The only solution is to campaign like crazy and get a third party candidate in to the running. It's not enough to just vote for them. You have to get millions of other people to vote for them too.

Edited by rinzwind

Crikey, can this election go any lower? The language being used is simply appalling, but at least it's lively. Old Donald certainly likes to call a spade a spade...

Actually, I think our politicians could learn a thing or two. I think we are far too deferential in this country, and (with a few exceptions) treat our politicians with kid gloves, even if there's an elephant in the room. We allow them to get away with murder. Very few interviewers are able to hold them to account, and allow them to waffle on / avoid answering the question / change the subject / answer a question they were never asked but like the answer to / etc. Heaven forbid that we should seem rude by actually demanding an honest answer.

Only Nigel Farage seemed to talk openly, and, love him or hate him, that got him a huge following.

So bring it on. Let's see our politicians properly challenged on the things that matter on a regular basis

Who is voting for Trump, the self-declared pervert? If ever I saw a person with narcissistic personality disorder , it is he. There goes a bloke who would press the red button in a fit of pique and blow us all to kingdom come.