Cancer sufferer abused because it was thought she was a Muslim

A CANCER sufferer wearing a headscarf was distraught after she was racially abused on a visit to Weymouth.

Eve Spence, who is being treated for skin cancer, was wearing a scarf on her head to protect her from the sun when she said a passing motorist called her a ‘<removed> Muslim’.

A white middle-aged man, who had older children in the car, was driving towards the beach when he shouted out of the window, Mrs Spence said.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/14643370._F_______Muslim____Cancer_sufferer_s_shock_at_racist_outburst/?ref=trn

I wish the lady who was verbally assaulted a speedy recovery; and I wish the man who verbally abused her to have a bucket of **** tipped over his head. :rant:

I also hope the lady makes a speedy recovery. There is nothing to discuss because no doubt everyone agrees the white man is a nasty person to shout those comments at anyone.

And posts have been removed for bickering. Sadly a couple of posts that would have been ok if they had not quoted the chain of posts have also had to be removed because of this.

The bickering is to cease.