Spate of attacks on churches in nigeria

I think attacking places of worship is plain wrong and just evil, but in answer to your question about 'what's the message they're trying to get across', it's probably that they no longer wish to be sentanced to death in the thousands by a church that won't let them protect themselves... Which is also evil.

Why do they do this at xmas whats the message they are trying to get accross? I fear for this world when people cant worship their god in peace.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16328940

Mass Murder via the religion of Islamic peace is as much a part of Christmas as Santa.

I think attacking places of worship is plain wrong and just evil, but in answer to your question about 'what's the message they're trying to get across', it's probably that they no longer wish to be sentanced to death in the thousands by a church that won't let them protect themselves... Which is also evil.

Eh? What? Explain?

I think the message they are trying to get across is that they are Muslims who will not accept any other form of worship or religious freedom and will murder people who do not believe the same thing they do.

I'm not sure how these Muslim's have been 'sentenced to death' by a church which ''won't allow them to defend themselves"??

I cant get my head around it:confused:what are they going to achieve by killing innocent worshipers? its not going to stop people believing in their god is it.

Vile evil scum!!! End of story. Hope the people that carried out this attack and all its followers burn in hell!

It's not that many years since we had Christians in this country regularly blowing people up and shooting them. We can't judge a faith by a few nutjobs.

It's not that many years since we had Christians in this country regularly blowing people up and shooting them. We can't judge a faith by a few nutjobs.

On Christmas Day? But we can all agree that anyone that does stuff like this is backward.

can't we CXC3000?

A few nut jobs? Are you really that stupid?

It's not really a few though is it? I mean when you have entire countries that are run by barbaric and backwards regimes such as Afghanistan and a majority of Muslim countries which have sectarian violence between Muslims you can't really compare that to the limited sectarian violence within this country which in recent times, although generally split along religious lines, was actually more about politics than purely religious differences.