Cheap car insurance

Hey hey everyone, new to this forum, anyone recommend cheap (reasonable) car insurance company , tried compare sites but all seem a bit high. 4 years licence and living in s13. Full time employment.

Any advice pretty please

I moved from one postcode in S13 to another a mile and a half away and my premium went up by £200, which was about 40%. There is no understanding the logic of underwriters.

Pick a car that your dad would like, a family car.

I moved from one postcode in S13 to another a mile and a half away and my premium went up by £200, which was about 40%. There is no understanding the logic of underwriters.

A friend of mine moved from Frechville to an army base, secured and surrounded by armed soldiers, and his premium went up. Given he was away 6 months of the year and not driving, and the rather limited prospect for his car to be stolen, you'd have thought it would have gone down!

cheap car insurance lol

I know :D

Send me your details and I'll go on comparison sites pretending to be you, then I'll ring round a few extra that don't use these sites. Then I'll narrow it down a bit and call them to see if they can adjust prices a bit, you know - barter/price match stuff.

I'll then post on here to see if I've done it right :roll: then I'll send you all the results. That would save you doing it for yourself :cool:

S13 isn't the best postcode for car insurance. Another car torched in Woodhouse last night.

Hi all, friend on mine has helped and managed to get 25% off with all correct details. Thank you

I thinks a question of trawling he comparison sites? Moneysavingexpert show the best order in which to do it

I used Compare the market and got a great deal £150 cheaper than what Sainsburys renewal came at. Only downside with these compare sites are the calls, they keep ringing even if you tick contact only by email, fortunately I have a BT8600 advanced call blocker which stops them. Money very well spent.

Ignore most recommendations for specific companies.

All the companies use various statics and algorithms to come up with their price based on many different factors; not just age, location, car, etc. but things such as cost of claims in that area for their underwriters, cost of your demographic in that specific area for the underwriters, plus many more metrics.

Your best option is to simply obtain quotes from multiple companies and attempt to play them off against each other in order for them to obtain your custom.