Does anyone date anymore??

Trust me, women of a certain age always well outnumber men at these events.

any news on this i am up for it :thumbsup:

48yr but feel younger,dress younger ,go to gym so i keep fit etc :)

Being newly single, I'm beginning to think that no one dates anymore? It seems to be the norm in the circles I mix in anyway that it's jump into bed and then see what happens??

Is it just me no te wrong circle or is this now the norm?

Hello Jane

I know your post was a while ago, but did you find someone to date/ go out with and if so, how?

I've been asking myself the same questions as you, and as an educated man, newish to Sheffield, haven't a clue in regard to where one might find popular places to meet a civilised woman ~45 yrs old, my age.

Anyway it,d be interesting to hear how you got on.

Daducky

Hello Jane

I know your post was a while ago, but did you find someone to date/ go out with and if so, how?

I've been asking myself the same questions as you, and as an educated man, newish to Sheffield, haven't a clue in regard to where one might find popular places to meet a civilised woman ~45 yrs old, my age.

Anyway it,d be interesting to hear how you got on.

Daducky

A civilised woman? In Sheffield? Hope you have more luck than I do with locating civilised men around here.

S

A civilised woman? In Sheffield? Hope you have more luck than I do with locating civilised men around here.

S

You could always dangle your hair out of the window and see if Price Charming climbs up it. You might even see a pig fly past whist doing so, lol.:hihi:

Seriously tho, although there's plenty of douchbags out there, some are alright.:)

I thought a member of the Chelski headhunters would prefer the knuckle-dragging-neanderthal / footie-hooligan type :huh:

I thought a member of the Chelski headhunters would prefer the knuckle-dragging-neanderthal / footie-hooligan type :huh:

Well, my fair weather friend .......... you're wrong again!

S x

---------- Post added 19-08-2017 at 21:10 ----------

You could always dangle your hair out of the window and see if Price Charming climbs up it. You might even see a pig fly past whist doing so, lol.:hihi:

Seriously tho, although there's plenty of douchbags out there, some are alright.:)

Hey AmberLeaf, loving the plan but ...... I shave my head, so Prince Charming's gonna have his work cut out :P

---------- Post added 19-08-2017 at 21:11 ----------

And ...... where did Chelski come from? I've never heard the old Spireites referred to that way :suspect:

Well, my fair weather friend .......... you're wrong again!

S x

so now we know what you don't like, tell us what you do like

---------- Post added 19-08-2017 at 21:14 ----------

And ...... where did Chelski come from? I've never heard the old Spireites referred to that way :suspect:

you mean that's not a Chelsa footy badge then :blush:

OK, here goes:

Educated (preferably post doc level)

Intelligent

Under 6 foot

VERY short (or preferably no) hair

In good shape

In gainful employment

Treats women with respect

That do for starters?

S

---------- Post added 19-08-2017 at 21:17 ----------

---------- Post added 19-08-2017 at 21:14 ----------

you mean that's not a Chelsa footy badge then :blush:

Does it SAY Chelsea????????????? :rant: It's got a massive friggin crooked spire; YOU do the maths .....

Edited by Solitaire

OK, here goes:

Educated (preferably post doc level)

Intelligent

Under 6 foot

VERY short (or preferably no) hair

In good shape

In gainful employment

Treats women with respect

That do for starters?

S

I know dozens of men like that. Trouble is they've all got their own boyfriends.

Does it SAY Chelsea????????????? :rant: It's got a massive friggin crooked spire; YOU do the maths .....

keep yer hair on, woman.

CFC commonly stands for either:

Chlorofluorocarbons (nasty) or Chelski FC (nastier)

And that's a knife, not a spire. A blue knife with red blood. Typically the footie-hooligans weapon of choice.

S

Turns out you're looking for something a bit more specific than just civilised though.

Turns out you're looking for something a bit more specific than just civilised though.

Indeed. Can't find it though. Anyway even if I did find it, I'd talk myself out of the situation: I have commitment issues. With a capital C :(

---------- Post added 19-08-2017 at 21:58 ----------

I know dozens of men like that. Trouble is they've all got their own boyfriends.

keep yer hair on, woman.

CFC commonly stands for either:

Chlorofluorocarbons (nasty) or Chelski FC (nastier)

And that's a knife, not a spire. A blue knife with red blood. Typically the footie-hooligans weapon of choice.

OK, let's see if I can make it easier for you (As Maria said to the von Trapp children). It says 'Chesterfield FC' across the top of the badge :P

This day and age can be like that, but personally I have always had a date or spent time with the person first before we get to that place.

All depends what your looking for really?