Strange events and occurrences at night - ghosts, dogging, ufo's etc!

Tell us some stories about weird goings offs you've witnessed at night.

Edited by Parkwayeast
Y

A couple of years ago i caught a lady providing her services, ahem ,to a gentleman when i was locking our car park up at night at work.They were slightly embarrased about it.

A couple of years ago i caught a lady providing her services, ahem ,to a gentleman when i was locking our car park up at night at work.They were slightly embarrased about it.

I live in central Sheffield, and unfortunately we see the lot - no ghosts or UFO's sadly, but like you say men doing things with women, men doing things with men.

Our passageway at the back is the mass public toilet for men and women squatting and leaning on the wall while they do the business. At least the couple you encountered had the decency to look embarrassed. When I encounter people emptying their bladders and bowels, or pleasuring each other - it's me that feels embarrassed :rolleyes:

I live in central Sheffield, and unfortunately we see the lot - no ghosts or UFO's sadly, but like you say men doing things with women, men doing things with men.

Our passageway at the back is the mass public toilet for men and women squatting and leaning on the wall while they do the business. At least the couple you encountered had the decency to look embarrassed. When I encounter people emptying their bladders and bowels, or pleasuring each other - it's me that feels embarrassed :rolleyes:

Video and flog it on to channel 4.:P