Man Complains About " Racist"Primark T-Shirt

this video, has a guy explaining why the main characters have the weapons they do

WARNING - spoilers

Ricks gun = leadership and moral authority

Michonnes Kitana = wifullness and resolve

and

Negans baseball bat = shows unnecessary cruelty and flair for the dramatic

---------- Post added 24-02-2017 at 18:58 ----------

it now seems Jeffrey Dean Morgan who plays Negan has spoke out on the subject on twitter

Jeffrey Dean Morgan @JDMorgan

Holy crap people are stupid.

Do you understand what 'liberal' means?

And doesn't being a 'liberal' imply a willingness to allow free speech and contrarian viewpoints, anyway?

And doesn't being a 'liberal' imply a willingness to allow free speech and contrarian viewpoints, anyway?

I thought it meant dressing in black , attacking anyone who dosent agree with your ideas and forcing them to your way of thinking ... or am I wrong or is that a facist ?

'Facist'? Maybe you meant 'fascist'. Really, that's not very different from a communist. Both believe in an all-powerful State and effective elimination of personal freedoms (esp the freedom to dissent). So it's very far removed from a 'liberal' mindset.

LOL we all know that communists werent liberals, very authoritarian. are we talking Crass anarchist type black wearers or goth type black wearers anyway?

I thought it meant dressing in black , attacking anyone who dosent agree with your ideas and forcing them to your way of thinking ... or am I wrong or is that a facist ?

That sounds more like a fetishist to me, but perhaps we move in different circles.