Paxman was incredibly rude..milliband handled it well

If anything the programme has covered up the tory in-fighting and the scandalous attempt by Hague to unseat Commons Speaker John Bercow just so the tories can get their man steering parliament to their favour http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32061097

3 things: 1. Miliband is finished. 2. This year's Labour campaign is over. 3. Paxman is an annoying ****.

I thought Cameron gave a decent account to Paxman, given Paxman's annoying 'yes' or 'no' type questioning.

:

Agree with first bit!

Why cannot questions be answered with a "yes" or "no"? Maybe politicians vocabulary doesn't include these two words!!!

:)

Did anyone miss the bit at the end when Paxo said "Are you alright Ed?" to Miliband before the sound was cut and the programme ended. He looked visibly shaken, like a deer in headlights.

It's great reading this thread to see the different evaluations of how the leaders performed.

Are you sure that you were all watching the same program?

Bound to get many different views Eater Sundae - now't wrong with that!

Different things bare important to different people.

Personally, although a disgruntled ex Labour voter, I would choose Milliband for PM. I've had enough of the nasty party, they're inhuman in their heartlessness..

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 09:52 ----------

PS Milliband was assaulted after then debate, as reported in the Mirror.

Did anyone miss the bit at the end when Paxo said "Are you alright Ed?" to Miliband before the sound was cut and the programme ended. He looked visibly shaken, like a deer in headlights.

Yes I spotted that. I thought Miliband was thinking "Am I really cut out for this?"

How can anyone curb immigration, we are in the eu. I just think ed was being honest.

Agreed ubermaus! Cameron tried it and was told by the EU three times he couldn't control it!

Still told the public he would though!

One reason we need to leave the EU - these islands are full up!

:):)

Shameful.

Ed Miliband attacked in street by thugs wearing masks of SNP ex-leader Alex Salmond

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/566675/Ed-Miliband-attacked-in-street-by-thugs-wearing-masks-of-SNP-ex-leader-Alex-Salmond

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:00 ----------

My favourite bit:

Am I tough enough? Hell, yes, I'm tough enough

I had to laugh at Ed's "angry face". I've been more scared by a Larry Grayson scowl.

Shameful.

Ed Miliband attacked in street by thugs wearing masks of SNP ex-leader Alex Salmond

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/566675/Ed-Miliband-attacked-in-street-by-thugs-wearing-masks-of-SNP-ex-leader-Alex-Salmond

Unusual for people to be able to get so close...he needs a word with his security...

Shameful.

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:00 ----------

My favourite bit:

I had to laugh at Ed's "angry face". I've been more scared by a Larry Grayson scowl.

That was a classic moment. I'm a man not a monkey!

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:09 ----------

Agreed ubermaus! Cameron tried it and was told by the EU three times he couldn't control it!

Still told the public he would though!

One reason we need to leave the EU - these islands are full up!

:):)

In or out. I dont see how we can be part of the world and trade and stop immigration.

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:15 ----------

Yes I spotted that. I thought Miliband was thinking "Am I really cut out for this?"

I dont really care if milliband stays long term. Some good young candidates ready to step in.

Unusual for people to be able to get so close...he needs a word with his security...

Although some Express readers who left comments about the fracas seem to think it was staged :rolleyes:

Anyway never mind the fracas involving Miliband leaving the debate, what about Cameron going to the debate?

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2015/03/cameron-arrives-at-sky-news-studios/

Edited by Mister M

Yes thats quite concerning for a possible future leader. Thought he came of as much less of an idiot than the media portrays him though.