Cameron creams Milliband in last PMQs

The one phrase I am absolutely sick of hearing in pmqs, is the long term economic plan.

End of the day the difference between the two is becoming negligible, it will end up being pointless voting. This is why UKIP do well, there different, not good different but at least they are different.

Even though I will always vote Labour, .

No matter what they do?

That the Tories and Labour are neck and neck in the polls, despite the great majority of the press and media backing the Tories, it will be interesting to see the only poll that matters. The vote in May.

Actually, I think Cameron appears to beats the crap out of Milliband most question times.

Cameron has that natural 'I am born to rule' air of superiority about him that comes with being a born toff, you might almost believe he knows what he's talking about until you actually listen to the content and realise it's all soundbites, bull**** and rhetoric.

He's just a nasty, old school, bully.

He might like to try actually answering a question once in a while.

Is there a particular question you would like to ask?

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 18:00 ----------

Agreed!..............Cameron is like...... Sheffield University,while Milliband is more...... Sheffield Hallam!

Cameron =Sheffield Uni

Milliband =Dearne Valley College

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 18:04 ----------

Even though I will always vote Labour, I do feel on the worked stage Cameron loooks more like a leader than Milliband ever will.

Johnny, the Labour party have betrayed your trust. In every way. It is Labour nationally who ruined the country, raided your pension, sold our gold cheaply, got our soldiers killed in foreign wars. Allowed unfettered immigration.

Locally, well just look at it, from child abuse in Rotherham (and maybe Sheffield). to the decimation of the City centre one thing remains true.

Labour in power spend your money and do nothing for you.

Vote Tory, show the country you care, and that you will not be taken for granted.

Is there a particular question you would like to ask?

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 18:00 ----------

Cameron =Sheffield Uni

Milliband =Dearne Valley College

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 18:04 ----------

Johnny, the Labour party have betrayed your trust. In every way. It is Labour nationally who ruined the country, raided your pension, sold our gold cheaply, got our soldiers killed in foreign wars. Allowed unfettered immigration.

Locally, well just look at it, from child abuse in Rotherham (and maybe Sheffield). to the decimation of the City centre one thing remains true.

Labour in power spend your money and do nothing for you.

Vote Tory, show the country you care, and that you will not be taken for granted.

I could never vote for the tory party, I have no objection to anyone else doing so. As for raiding my pension, after tory reforms I don't think that I'll ever be a pensioner. The Rotherham thing was unforgivable. All parties wanted to be part of the E U.

My Mp is Clive Betts who cares for his constituents, and this also makes me vote Labour.

Ah, Ed Miliband. The guy who voted against having an enquiry into Britain's involvement in the Iraq war that his party took us into, the guy who refuses to allow the OECD to inspect the crisis-hit Welsh NHS that he and his party are in control of, the guy who speaks privately of his desire to "weaponise" the English NHS for electoral gain, the guy who worked for the Treasury when his party were busy running up budget deficits bigger than Greece's..... He'll make a great Prime Minister, that lad.

Up until now I couldn't understand why Cameron bottled out of a head to head with , let's be honest, a weak leader of the opposition.

It's now clear that somehow Milliband came out on top and the latest poll today shows labour have a four point lead.

That the Tories and Labour are neck and neck in the polls, despite the great majority of the press and media backing the Tories,

You cannot be serious. Anybody who thinks BBC or Sky news are "backing the Tories" - can you evidence this? All I see is them bulling up Ed Miliband.

---------- Post added 29-03-2015 at 13:15 ----------

Ah, Ed Miliband. The guy who voted against having an enquiry into Britain's involvement in the Iraq war that his party took us into, the guy who refuses to allow the OECD to inspect the crisis-hit Welsh NHS that he and his party are in control of, the guy who speaks privately of his desire to "weaponise" the English NHS for electoral gain, the guy who worked for the Treasury when his party were busy running up budget deficits bigger than Greece's..... He'll make a great Prime Minister, that lad.

Won't he just?

Up until now I couldn't understand why Cameron bottled out of a head to head with , let's be honest, a weak leader of the opposition.

It's now clear that somehow Milliband came out on top and the latest poll today shows labour have a four point lead.

Not according to today's Comres poll

http://www.comres.co.uk/polls/itv-news-daily-mail-political-poll-30th-march-2015/

You cannot be serious. Anybody who thinks BBC or Sky news are "backing the Tories" - can you evidence this? All I see is them bulling up Ed Miliband.

---------- Post added 29-03-2015 at 13:15 ----------

Won't he just?

You said you saw 'them bulling up Ed Miliband' (bullying or building)?

That might be because of your own political bias.

There was a study looking at the very question of 'How Biased is the BBC', here is what was found, make of it what you will:

https://theconversation.com/hard-evidence-how-biased-is-the-bbc-17028

One thing looks clear truman....nobody knows who's gonna come out on top.

You're right there..