Male akita 15 month old for sale beautiful dog 200 ono 150 lowest

hi and before anyone jumps in on this saying i should not have got the dog, i bought him out of love and not anything else, what happens with health for me and my wife happend it is not our faults this happened it happend.

Hi my name Steven and My Wife is Susan....

We have a male akita called Sabre he is nearly 13 months old, he is a beautiful dog and worth what we are asking for him, i am disabled and i love him to bits, he is like a second skin to me lol i do have pictures so you will have to send me your phone number and or email address and i will get back to you with the pictures of him....

i don't want to sell him but my health is getting worse and he does not get his walks, he loves to play and does not like birds or cats lol...

and he will have to be picked up as we do not drive..

we are asking £200 or 150 the lowest we will take.

so we would look at people making offers on him but nothing too silly

Reason for Rehome / Sale my health is getting worse i am limited to a walking stick or a mobility scooter to get around and my wife is my full time carer

Time Scale – How Urgent? he needs to be where he can be loved like we do and walked so as soon as it can be sorted

Sale Amount we would like £200 or you can make us a offer for sabre

Has the Dog been in Rescue not as far as we know

Location we live in barnsley not too far from hoyland s70

Age & Sex he is nearly 13 months old we have had him since he was 10 and a half month old

Breed/ Mix he is a beautiful japanese akita

KC Registered if sabre is we did not do it as we bought him from somewhere else

Approximate size i believe he is about 2 and a half foot when standing normally so i really not sure

Exercise Needed he likes to run and play so he is energetic

Neutered & Micro chipped his other owners said to us he is fully vacinated and he is chipped but they have not given us a letter from where it was done as we wanted to chip him ourselves as we were going to take him on holiday...

Vaccinated & Wormed as far as we know he is fit and healthy

Live in / out he lives inside with us

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals when playing out he does not mind other dogs when we have walked him he does not like birds lol, or cats...

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues not to our knowledge

Temperament loves to play and have fusses and he has not bitten us

Good or Bad with Children he is a very friendly dog, he has been with my wife and her kids and not harmed anyone more like licked them to death lol

Dislike of Men or Women he has been fine with us and friends who have visited, he is unsure of walking sticks...

OK with Dogs / Cats/other Animals apart from cats and birds...

Travel OK in Car he came by car and has been on buses and trains without a problem...

Left happily alone in the House for How Long at a time a few hours

Destructive Behaviour i believe he could be on the teething area of his life...

Barks he does bark yes

Pull on the lead yes but he also listens

Crate trained as far as we know he lived in one but not at our house

Housetrained he lets you know when he wants to go out

General Information you can share about the Dog.

he is beautiful, he is brown white and has black in his fur and malts like hell lol but don't all dogs do this.... he is very friendly he loves to play and he has nearly always got his tail curled up and i believe that is sabre saying he is a happy chappy...

people can come and see him or send us your phone number through pm or email address and i will gladly send you pictures of sabre..

and we hope you like walking and playing because he loves to run and start fights with you lol playing around...

anyway thanks for looking at our advertisement for him...

he will be missed very greatly because i love him so very much, it is just my health...... and my wifes health as she is my full time carer...

if you ask i will provide photos for you as long as you give me your email address please

steven and susan smith

Edited by stesuecaryro
for got to put email on it lol