Lost/Found Ferret in Garforth

Hi Dear Ferret Folk,

Just wanted to ask if it's OK to add a notification of a very friendly ferret found in Garforth, Nr Leeds. I'm hoping the owner may be a member on here and get in touch. Can anyone please give me any advice about where else I could post to throw the net a bit wider?

Many many thanks for any help.

Christine

I believe that there is a Leeds forum you could put it on there, also try here https://www.facebook.com/groups/163368557175824/ put some posters up if you can where he was found , also its important to take them to a vet to check for a microchip and let the RSPCA know that you found him.

Hope that helps and that the ferret finds his home really soon.

Thank you very much moonbird. I did look for a Leeds link and couldn't find one but I'm old with bad eyes so that's not a surprise! ☺️

I shall try and find it again

Best Wishes

Christine

Hi Christine, here you go http://www.leedsforum.co.uk/

In the mean time, do you know how to look after the ferret? any questions please ask I am sure that I can help, I would offer to look after him but sadly Leeds is miles away.

Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. I'm not the one who's found it, I was asked if it was mine as I kept them up until a few weeks ago. Sadly ill health, and the death of two of my frets this year, has forced me to give my last remaining one to a good friend who lives by the seaside, so I know she'll have a happy remaining few years.

The one found is currently with a fosterer so is being well looked after but I know what it's like to have an escapee, its horrible. I'm doing my part to try and let them know where it is.

Thanks again xx