Why does someone keep closing my adds on here

Why do people mess about when I advertise my dog when I leave it open for people to comment on people close it and it has happened before I don't think it's fare on me that this happens, on other people's adverts they get left open so what's the problem I have not lied or faked anything I would like to know as the info I placed on here is true..

All pet for sale ads are closed.

It prevents people who don't approve of the repetitive sale of pets from posting nasty comments.

Its to protect you .someone could come along and say ,well you sold a staffie in 2012 with the same lame excuse..Oh and the american bulldog,Same excuse.

Edited by nikita

As willman has already said, all pets for sale adverts are locked. It's forum rules to do so. It's not just yours that are locked.

If there's anything you wish to add to your advert or something you need to change, you can PM myself, Moonbird or SpeedDemon and we'll be happy to help you.

Question asked and answered now so going to close.

Edited by angel22
Spelling!!