Sign in to follow this  

Lost Your Dog??

Ooh I have seen a Beagle being looked for on FB for ages, I will see if I can find the ad.

Ok see here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203119093597999&set=a.1884814679870.2099115.1226478411&type=1&theater I don't have twitter so if someone could share? please let me know if its him, it would be great if it was, it really looks like him the marking on his back leg is very similar ooh excitement :)

Edited by Moonbird

The markings are very similar. Ive already cross posted it all between the relevant people on Twitter and Facebook.

It looks like it was lost today but you never know!

You don't! I have messaged the Lady so fingers crossed, I keep looking at the pictures and it does look like him, so we shall see.

I think she's already responded to someone on her Facebook wall saying its not him. The markings do look different.

Im sure someone is looking for him.

I think she's already responded to someone on her Facebook wall saying its not him. The markings do look different.

Im sure someone is looking for him.

Ah thats a shame, it does look very similar...oh well I'm sure that someone is looking for him.

Its the first time shes seen the photo on Twitter. I dont think its the same dog tho, the markings on his leg are different :(

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 21:56 ----------

Just had a message, its not him :(