Liverpool v Real Madrid

All I can say about this match is when the super energetic and skilful Lallana replaced a very un-energetic Balotelli at half time......Liverpool looked a million times better!

Makes a huge difference when you play with 11 men and not 10 or 10 and a bit.

Lallana is the only Liverppol player that would stand a chance of getting into the Real first eleven.

His energy level and heart is amazing.

All I can say about this match is when the super energetic and skilful Lallana replaced a very un-energetic Balotelli at half time......Liverpool looked a million times better!

Lallana is the only Liverppol player that would stand a chance of getting into the Real first eleven.

Balotelli is a very wealthy guy for being a very average player,teams don't move great players on like he has been.

Balotelli is a very wealthy guy for being a very average player,teams don't move great players on like he has been.

It's the reason I've fallen out with football. I can't understand how a moral imbecile earns £100k a week for not being very good at his job.

Edited by Stan Tamudo

It's the reason I've fallen out with football. I can't understand how a moral imbecile earns £100k a week for not being very good at his job.

Got to agree but the clubs are to blame for paying this money.Man City got shut because he wasn't good enough then Liverpool pay all that for him to replace probally the best striker the PL has had in years.You drop that clanger in any other job and you wouldn't have a job.

Although I agree Liverpool did look better in the second half with Lallana playing instead of Balotelli, it's worth remembering that Madrid play Barcelona on Saturday. So Madrid did take their foot of the peddle making it easier for Liverpool.

Although I agree Liverpool did look better in the second half with Lallana playing instead of Balotelli, it's worth remembering that Madrid play Barcelona on Saturday. So Madrid did take their foot of the peddle making it easier for Liverpool.

Apart from that,some woeful finishing and casualness around the edge of the penalty area prevented Real scoring another 3 in the second half.

I see Mario is now being pilloried for exchanging shirts at half time.

"Why is it always him?"

Wake up call for Super Mario. I still think he can be a great striker, he just really, really needs to grow up.

would have been better of playing luigi

cant belive liverfool bought mario to start with i see Graeme Souness was not very happy with mario one little bit lol

Wake up call for Super Mario. I still think he can be a great striker, he just really, really needs to grow up.

Can't agree with you there,he's been given numerous chances with enough clubs,I don't think he's even in the Italian squad now,he's got on by being a bit odd.

Can't agree with you there,he's been given numerous chances with enough clubs,I don't think he's even in the Italian squad now,he's got on by being a bit odd.

Someone who scores close to 40% of the games he plays is a valuable striker, especially if they have done so for clubs like Man City, Inter and AC Milan (he scored near enough 50% for AC Milan in a season where they were struggling pretty hard).

I get why Rodgers brought him in for the money he did, it was worth taking the risk - don't forget that Suarez firmly fits into the 'bit odd' category as well.

Someone who scores close to 40% of the games he plays is a valuable striker, especially if they have done so for clubs like Man City, Inter and AC Milan (he scored near enough 50% for AC Milan in a season where they were struggling pretty hard).

I get why Rodgers brought him in for the money he did, it was worth taking the risk - don't forget that Suarez firmly fits into the 'bit odd' category as well.

Yer right with Suarez but he's got a bite in him:hihi::hihi:Mario has played in very good sides so his goal talley should look good,put Suarez in the teams and look at his as Aguero for city.If Stevie May played for Liverpool he would get a goal a game.