Lost dog - white/black husky

Spotted a white/black husky near Sheffield united stadium. Not sure if it's stray or belongs to someone, didn't spot a collar.

Unfortunately after I went to buy some rope it had moved on and I couldn't find it.

If it's yours hope you find it soon!

SamueDrake please can you have a look at this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/findzalaandzeus/ was that the dog you saw? If so could you post more information on there about location etc?

If you don't have FB copy it here and I'll put it on that group. :)

SamueDrake my malamute is lost from 2 weeks. She is grey and white but could be very dirty so she can look darker. Ppl when sees malamutes often say that huskies . Is the dog had harness? If you have Facebook u can check my lost dog under name :Anna koszalka. If you can contact me that would be great. Thank you

After looking at the images of the dogs you two have lost unfortunately, I can say that the dog I spotted doesn't belong to you

Good luck in your search, hope all the lost dogs in the world can find their fabulous owners

Hey did you ever get any one contact you about the dog you saw? I am interested to know if the lost doggie got home okay

No but I saw a lost dog poster with a picture of the same dog. It's called blaze. Hopefully blaze is okay xoxox

Awww poor baby, Blaze is a gorgeous name! And Huskys are gorgeous too!.. I hope he's okay too, Huskies are known to be very independent dogs compared to other breeds so hopefully he just fancied a wander and has now returned home. I hate it when I see posts about lost dogs but don't get to know the outcome.. It's so sad :( Thanks for replying though :)