Are UKIP the new BNP?

UKIP are not the new BNP in terms of policies but the left will treat them like they're the BNP now that the BNP dont seem to be a going concern any more.

UKIP are not the new BNP in terms of policies but the left will treat them like they're the BNP now that the BNP dont seem to be a going concern any more.

Come to that, nor is the Left. Going? Going? Gone!

It's quite predictable, the better UKIP do, the more the left will try to characterise them as BNP wannabes.

It's quite predictable, the better UKIP do, the more the left will try to characterise them as BNP wannabes.

Not at all, most people on the left identified them as the BNP-lite long ago before they ever had any success.

It's not a deliberate tactic to smear them, it's just honestly how we see them.

Edited by flamingjimmy

Aha! The expected answer from a contributor who is regularly verbally chastised on this forum.

I doubt if you understand the word 'Debate', so far you have posted illogical,unfounded and spurious statements about UKIP & BNP policies none of which you have backed up with any solid evidence to justify your ludicrous posts.

All viewpoints are valid in a democracy however,it is no good posting any old rubbish that cannot be verified and a lesson I think you need to learn is to distinguish opinion from prejudice. Opinions are backed by facts.

Now where were we.............................??

Oh dear is that the best you can do? I thought you might be able to learn from your mistakes.

Seems a gave you more credit than what I should have.

But there were more BNP ex voters turned to Labour than UKIP. Look at Maltby, formerly BNP, now Labour...

I think UKIP have you worried and you're just mud slinging...

Not everything revolves around Maltby, its a pretty pointless place.

UKIP still managed to get a significant increase in the vote share, where the traditionally the BNP always used to do well.

Can someone, so we can put this to bed, please provide any evidence that the policies of UKIP are the same as those of the BNP? A link to a manifesto or an interview with the leadership or anything really...

Not everything revolves around Maltby, its a pretty pointless place.

UKIP still managed to get a significant increase in the vote share, where the traditionally the BNP always used to do well.

Do you think Labour should welcome former BNP voters to the fold?

Can someone, so we can put this to bed, please provide any evidence that the policies of UKIP are the same as those of the BNP? A link to a manifesto or an interview with the leadership or anything really...

Exactly. No evidence. All we have is innuendo.

I don't think anyone's claiming that they do have the same policies are they. The suggestion appears to be that the supporters of both parties share a similar mindset albeit expressed less foecibly within UKIP than the BNP.

Anyways you never got around to answering my questions - which opinion are you claiming is the only one that's acceptable and what happeneed 'last time'?

Not at all, most people on the left identified them as the BNP-lite long ago before they ever had any success.

It's not a deliberate tactic to smear them, it's just honestly how we see them.

Dont be ridiculous, show me the UKIP policy where they want an all white Britain?

The left are frothing because Nigel Farage is a charasmatic guy that has appeal with some sections of the working class; he seems to get a round of applause every time he opens his mouth on Question time when he's on.