Vet ophthalmologist recommendations?

Can anyone recommend one? My cat has a gingery brown mark on her Iris and concerned its a melanosis or something. Its not raised or bothering her and was going to get her to vet for a look but atter doing some reading up what we actually need is a vet ophthalmologist who knows exactly what the difference is and whether its anything of concern.

Greg Firth, at Peak Vets in Woodseats is qualified in vet opthalmology. One of the best vets around!!

My cat has had one in both of her eyes at separate times, they can be very dangerous. She had her operations at Springfield Crystal peaks and although you can see where the graft is she seems happy enough with them and can still see ok

I second Greg at Peak Vets. I have been there when people from out of town have been refered to him, and also Sheffield vets.

Greg Firth, at Peak Vets in Woodseats is qualified in vet opthalmology. One of the best vets around!!

I second that he is excellent.