Carlos Carvalhal appointed by Owls

SSN say Sheff Wed to appoint Carlos Carvalhal imminently great news.:)

Oh dear I would be absolutely gutted if United had done this. Suppose you never know in football but I would be fuming.

Oh dear I would be absolutely gutted if United had done this. Suppose you never know in football but I would be fuming.

Danny there are many for and many against this appointment .

I myself was against Carvalhal purely on his CV.

But now we've all got to back him to lead us into the Premier League.:)

Danny there are many for and many against this appointment .

I myself was against Carvalhal purely on his CV.

But now we've all got to back him to lead us into the Premier League.:)

That's a good point, you can't do anything about it so may as well back him and hope the gamble pays off.

That's a good point, you can't do anything about it so may as well back him and hope the gamble pays off.

It is a tremendously huge gamble , now looking forward to some real quality names arriving.

It is a blessing an appointment has been made so things can now start moving.

First few signings will be a good guide to what to expect, and his knowledge of the english game. Time will tell

Terrible appointment. If you want to go up then you need someone whos been there and done it. Too much quality in the championship to gamble on an unknown.

I heard Sam Allardyce name was mentioned in the press and i got excited for Wednesday.

Oh Well! :huh:

Terrible appointment. If you want to go up then you need someone whos been there and done it. Too much quality in the championship to gamble on an unknown.

I heard Sam Allardyce name was mentioned in the press and i got excited for Wednesday.

1 word-Jokanović

Why would Allardyce be interested in the Wednesday job?

As soon as one of the bigger teams starts to struggle next season his name will be banded about all over the media as a replacement, sooner or later a chairman will give in to the media pressure and appoint Allardyce.

Unlike United I'm sure we will get behind the appointment (if made) and wont be holding a 'shoes off' protest before a ball is kicked.

Could have been a lot better if i had known what the bookies knew, Lets wait and see which players now come in. W.A.W.A,W

Unlike United I'm sure we will get behind the appointment (if made) and wont be holding a 'shoes off' protest before a ball is kicked.

I do applaud the attitude of supporting the manager irrespective of who he is, would have you been been able to do this if your new manager was an ex-player and manager of the blades?