Found tiny dog s13 *home*

Found tiny dog in S13 running up busy road. On my lap being fussed. Very scared, not sure if it's hurt, but seems ok apart from it's holding it's paw up. I want it to calm down before I give it the once over properly. It will be very well looked after until I find the owner. In box / message me if you have any ideas who owns it. Won't give a a good didcription on here for fear of any randoms saying it's their's when it isn't.

Found tiny dog in S13 running up busy road. On my lap being fussed. Very scared, not sure if it's hurt, but seems ok apart from it's holding it's paw up. I want it to calm down before I give it the once over properly. It will be very well looked after until I find the owner. In box / message me if you have any ideas who owns it. Won't give a a good didcription on here for fear of any randoms saying it's their's when it isn't.

please ring all vets and pet shops in your area as this is the first place people look and inform the dog warden plus advertise on Dog lost

Ok will do. Will the dog place be open now?

Springfield Vets hospital in Rotherham or PDSA/Vets 4 U are open 24/7 - they will check if it is microchipped

I've reported it and happy to look after it. I'll pop out with it tomorrow to get it scanned.It's a scared little thing so don't want to take it out of the house yet until it's settled and relaxed. It pood and weed on me when we caught it. It's now cleaned up and wrapped up in a tea towel to calm it down. The police or dog warden will ring me with news. I'm more concerend for it's family as they must be missing it

Hi my friend has lost her dog today in sheffield and this might be hers i can give you information to see if it matches the dog you have it is a sandy colour mini cant spell ot chiwaha

---------- Post added 15-04-2015 at 19:01 ----------

My friend has lost her tiny dog today in sheffield and she is new to the area i think this might be her dog i.can give u details of dog its a girl sandy colour and mini cant spell it chiwaha

---------- Post added 15-04-2015 at 20:55 ----------

Hi my friend has lost her dog today in sheffield and this might be hers i can give you information to see if it matches the dog you have it is a sandy colour mini cant spell ot chiwaha

---------- Post added 15-04-2015 at 19:01 ----------

My friend has lost her tiny dog today in sheffield and she is new to the area i think this might be her dog i.can give u details of dog its a girl sandy colour and mini cant spell it chiwaha

I cannot messege you due to being new to the group

nicola, sent you my number

---------- Post added 15-04-2015 at 21:40 ----------

Dog now reunited with owners and home

Hope the owner and dog are re United soon!

Thank you debs update on sweetie dog you found she is happy to be home and my friend is very grateful

I don't suppose by any chance it's our lost boy is it?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Alvin-Home/667535490041272?ref=aymt_homepage_panel