Found Dead Cat on Bramhall Lane 13.04.15

Hello,

At midnight 13.04.15 I found a dead cat on Bramhall lane directly outside the Arnold Lever flats. It had been run over.

It's a large tabby cat, full authentic greeny type colors. I don't know what sex the cat is, I called a vet's and will be taking the cat to Park Veterinary Hospital on Abbeydale rd at 9am tomorrow to check for a microchip.

If you think this is your cat and would like to PM me please do so. I'm happy to help.

Sorry to deliver sad news :-(

Kind Regards

Thank you for taking the time to contact a vets and arrange a microchip scan. I hope the owners can be located. Even though it will be bad news, now knowing can hurt a lot more. Rest in peace kitty x

Thanks for your reply. Someone did this for me once when our cat went missing and it was a relief to of had the opportunity to know what happened as you say and get her back. Our cat too had been run over. The cat is such a beauty. I'm going to knock on a few doors nearby tomorrow too. :-/

Hi, my cat is a tabby and has been missing since yesterday... I've just called Park Vets and they've not had a cat brought in, can you please contact me? He has a microchip in - its Anibase. thank you!

Apologies for the late reply, I ended up taking it to Highfield Vets on London rd at 11am.

The cat is chipped. The vet's will be in touch with the owner soon :-(

I left my details too in case you want to talk x

So kind of you to try and find this poor kittys owners. We had a knock on the door and a phone call for both our cats when they had been run over. Although devastated we got them back and knew the ending. My last cat went off into the woods last May and we have never seen him again,just wonder every day were he is.