Extreme Racers Flyball Team

If you are looking for somthing to do with your dog either can get competive or just for fun. We are looking for new members to join in the fun. dogs can be any breed just some take a bit longer than others to teach. The dogs dont have to be interested in a ball we can help with the training of this. We train at ripon street not far from the RSPCA. You can be of any age.

If anyone wants to know more check out our website http://extremeracers.co.uk/

Hi may be interested, can you tell me what days and time that you train, I have a 7mth old border collie not overly bothered about fetching balls but loves to run about, my son has a smooth coat border collie who loves balls and never gets fed up chasing balls

hi we normally train on Sundays in attercliffe there are occasions we have to train starters on Saturdays

if you can go on to our website and fill in a submission form on training page that would be great and our training coordinator will reply as soon as possible

ryan

Hi, i have a 10yr old dog. Would she be too old for this? I also have a 5mth old puppy would she be too young? She has no idea yet though of how to bring a ball back!

you information has been passed to our training coordinater who will contact you at some point this week he is normally very fast at turning things around. his name is chris i have passed your information onto chris yesturday.

ryan

If you are looking for somthing to do with your dog either can get competive or just for fun. We are looking for new members to join in the fun. dogs can be any breed just some take a bit longer than others to teach. The dogs dont have to be interested in a ball we can help with the training of this. We train at ripon street not far from the RSPCA. You can be of any age.

If anyone wants to know more check out our website http://extremeracers.co.uk/

Would be interested if it was Saturday's

you information has been passed to our training coordinater who will contact you at some point this week he is normally very fast at turning things around. his name is chris i have passed your information onto chris yesturday.

ryan

I completed the form online :)

ryan

Is that reply to me ? think I filled in the correct form on line, but the website does seem a bit out of date, both me and my son are interested in bringing our dogs to try