Does anyone want to work with a horse but cant afford one

Is anyone interested in helping me with my horse. There would be no costs involved for either party. I need someone responsible to keep their eye on my horse when I am on holiday ( 4 weeks out of year) in return you could be involved in her training with a possibility of riding her if you are suitable, she is being trained with minimum pressure so don't want someone who thinks they have to be heavy handed. She is not backed yet but will be in near future. This could be a good opportunity for someone who wants to work with horses but cant afford the upkeep. Pm me for details of area please and give me some idea of experience :)

i am intrested, i have been riding since i was 7, but only started to gain experiencefrom 2008 up to now, so i would say that i have 6 full years of experience, i am 18 and am hoping to start at one of the unis in sheffield in september-october, i am moving over to sheffield from france in order to go to uni, i will be over from the end of june please contact me if you still need someone, i am a very willing rider and i am always trying to progress, i have a french certificate "Galop 3" there are a total of 6 so i am half way there, galop 6 is the level that you need to be a riding instructer. hope i can help

Hi can you pm me some details please I have a nearly 17 year old who has special needs but who has been doing horse care in college we live in s2 but have a vehicle so could get transported to where it is and me and her dad are on hand to help

This is an old thread youremove. The OP hasn't been online in over a year.