Cat knocked over in shirecliffe (not good news)

A white and tortie cat has sadly been knocked over and killed on Musgrave road (shirecliffe ) if this is your cat i am so sorry. If you inbox me i can give you the address, council will be called first thing in the morning

One night I was riding my Bike around 2am and I saw this car spin out on the road ahead...... Later when I got to that spot,I saw a poor kitty had been knocked and left to die :(

I looked for a name tag on her but couldnt find one (She was still warm) .....I WOULD HAVE RANG HER HOUSE EVEN @ THAT HOUR TO TELL HER OWNERS!!

Very sad............. I feel bad for this kitty you posted about also bobgirlsnake being knocked over........ I love kitty cats so much!!

PEOPLE AND SO MEAN AND UNCARING!!

I was so shocked someone could just leave it , the poor little darling. I moved it onto the grass verge. I've tried calling streets ahead but it's closed due to easter.

Ya I moved the kitty to the side of the road also...... Later that day I went by and she was gone......... (I somehow hope she regained her awakeness (Just knocked out by being hit) and went home but I doubt it -- Poor thing)