Ched Evans to Rejoin United

It is reported that Ched Evans is set return to Sheffield United upon his release from prison.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/jailed-soccer-ace-ched-evans-6981949

Opinions...?

Waste of time mate, there was a thread other day on very same thing, the mods removed it:mad:

Waste of time mate, there was a thread other day on very same thing, the mods removed it:mad:

Ah, that's why there wasn't a thread. I did find it odd that such a controversial story could have been missed by the regulars on here. I sincerely wasn't aware, so thank you for the heads up :)

Would do united more harm than good if they resign evans,but im an owl so dont really give a chuff.

Ah, that's why there wasn't a thread. I did find it odd that such a controversial story could have been missed by the regulars on here. I sincerely wasn't aware, so thank you for the heads up :)

It's okay mate I wasn't having a go at you, it now seems the mods have moved it to this section, god knows why it's Sheffield football

Yeah, i started a thread linking that article. It's away with the fairies now. :(

No matter what any of us think, United will do what they do; but I think like Gazza says it could do more harm than good. This is just one we'll have to wait to see how it unfolds, I am surprised but then again nothing in football surprises me any more.

And yes I have been very vocal on my opinion on the subject on this forum, so will not re discuss it with anyone.

Let's wait and see what happens. I don't think this has been reported locally so there may be nothing to it.

Let's wait and see what happens. I don't think this has been reported locally so there may be nothing to it.

He will have been released ,signed,and played half a dozen games before sheffield star realise.:hihi:

He will have been released ,signed,and played half a dozen games before sheffield star realise.:hihi:

If it's Star he'd be in his testimonial season :hihi:

Just been on POG. United have admitted they've spoken to him.