3 Israeli teenagers found murdered. Israel attacks Gaza

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28098523

An utterly disgraceful act.

I am not making a political statement, I am aware Palestinian children have also become victims of utterly disgraceful acts at the hands of Israelis in the past.

All those that involve children in wars, killing, harming, or putting their lives at risk, have no authority to do this and should be condemned around the world.

Edited by Mr Bloom

Only one word for the perpetrators. Animals. :(

Hamas are saying it wasn't them.

Should we believe them ?

I genuinely don't know. I don't watch tv or read the press so have no idea what they would claim.

Didn't the IRA denounce crimes they were later found guilty of ?

This probably isn't a thread to lend my knowledge to, to be honest. :)

Hamas are saying it wasn't them.

Given that Hamas are under siege in the Gaza Strip and that most of the West Bank in under the military control of the occupying army, Hamas may be right.

I really do hope the israelies do act with their brain and not their gut like they've said

I really do hope the israelies do act with their brain and not their gut like they've said

I think it's a vain hope. Netanyahu has already decided Hamas are guilty and pledged retribution.

Will they ever learn?

I think it's a vain hope. Netanyahu has already decided Hamas are guilty and pledged retribution.

Will they ever learn?

What would you have Israel do? Netenyahu for all is faults wants the people who have done this to pay. Is that wrong?

But shouldn't he be 100% sure before he takes any action ??

What would you have Israel do? Netenyahu for all is faults wants the people who have done this to pay. Is that wrong?

Wanting the perpetrators to pay, and helicopter missile strikes roughly in the vicinity of where you think the perpetrators are regardless of who else is in the firing line are very different things likely to result in different outcomes. A military response will only perpetuate the conflict and make it more likely that more people will kill and die.

finding those that did it, rather than just attacking the old enemy

Hamas keep saying they didn't do it, maybe they didn't, maybe they did, Israel should find out before any retribution