What if Cannabis Cured Cancer ?

Try telling that to the people that have used it to cure their cancer.Doesn't work for everybody though.

In most cases people use cannabis as a last resort, when they've been told there is nothing else to try, when their immune systems have been damaged by chemotherapy and radiation. If cannabis was offered as an early, even preventative treatment it would likely be far more effective.

Yea it's not like cancer never goes into remission and has nothing to do with cannabis. If it was a cure for cancer then it would work for anybody with cancer that's how cures work. If you understood anything at all about cancer then you would know how absurd the crap from that video is...

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 17:32 ----------

The post you quoted was from two years ago, plenty of peer reviewed research here: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

and does it claim cannabis cures cancer...

Yea it's not like cancer never goes into remission and has nothing to do with cannabis. If it was a cure for cancer then it would work for anybody with cancer that's how cures work. If you understood anything at all about cancer then you would know how absurd the crap from that video is...

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 17:32 ----------

By your definition cures don't exist anyway. What word would you rather I use?

Remain as skeptical as you like, wait around for the approved studies to be done I really don't care.

Anyway, one giant leap forward, as far as reporting goes this was published a few days ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2699875/I-cured-cancer-CANNABIS-OIL.html#comments

'When I found out I was cured I was just completely shocked. I'm a normal family man, not a druggie. I had a serious illness and this helped.'

He started taking cannabis after watching a video online about how it could help cure the disease.

After purchasing the drug through a dealer, he began to cultivate his own tablets from the oil, taking one capsule a day.

When his symptoms disappeared after three days, he began growing his own cannabis plant to keep up a steady supply of the medication.

Mr Cutler was one of the speakers at an event last week about the medical use of cannabis - along with Professor David Nutt and MP Caroline Lucas at Brighton Community Centre."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2699875/I-cured-cancer-CANNABIS-OIL.html#ixzz38NK81dYE

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why don't you read the research & tell us?

Why don't you read the research & tell us?

What makes you think I didn't?

Another success story...

"Doctors told him that without immediate surgery to remove his bladder, prostate and lymph nodes - followed by chemotherapy - he would be dead within two years.

But worried about his quality of life after such radical surgery, he decided to try alternative therapies - and began taking cannabis oil after learning about it online."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2725748/Cannabis-oil-helped-cured-cancer-claims-father-given-two-years-live.html#ixzz3AXxKCi4P

Another success story...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2725748/Cannabis-oil-helped-cured-cancer-claims-father-given-two-years-live.html#ixzz3AXxKCi4P

It's only a claim. The article does add though that Cancer Research is doing tests.

In the meantime I will never read the Mail again for its promoting a decadent culture that will undermine white bourgeois Christian values and cause house prices to collapse.

It's only a claim. The article does add though that Cancer Research is doing tests.

In the meantime I will never read the Mail again for its promoting a decadent culture that will undermine white bourgeois Christian values and cause house prices to collapse.

Its still very encouraging that the research results so far done in the lab that show cannabis has the ability to kill off cancer cells, reduce and even irradicate many types of cancer, appear to be backed up by a growing amount of people that have had success in treating their own with canabis oil.

Its a shame though people in most cases have to break the law to do it.

So most of the papers on this has showed that cannabidol kills cancer cells in a cell line, which cannot, and should not be widely extrapolated to a in human trail. There's actually just no evidence for cannabis curing cancer. At all.

What if cannabis cured cancer? Surely that would be a good thing, I don't see there's much to discuss.

There is already a "miracle cure" that's based on cannabis/hemp...

it's been around for years, but the big pharma companies don't want it out in the public as they'll all loose so much money...

There is already a "miracle cure" that's based on cannabis/hemp...

it's been around for years, but the big pharma companies don't want it out in the public as they'll all loose so much money...

Much better to keep people ill and treat them with expensive meds rather than to offer a cure. From a business sense in any case. Its morally reprehensible from a human perspective though.

So most of the papers on this has showed that cannabidol kills cancer cells in a cell line, which cannot, and should not be widely extrapolated to a in human trail. There's actually just no evidence for cannabis curing cancer. At all.

Not enough research has been done due to the legal situation. Human trials haven't been allowed.