If 2pac didnt get killed do you still think he would be making music.

Its absolutly amazing how much music he had recorded by the time he was 25. Not to mention everything else he was involved in outside of the studio.

I have still yet to come across a musician who's music touched the listener as much as his did.

I know people may say Michael Jackson, no doubt he was the most famous entertainer ever. There is just something about 2pac music and its influence.

I am a fan of Tupac's music to and he was one of the pioneers of Rap but unlike te rest of the clan at the time he had a musical beat with a tinge of RnB......Answer to your question is that in my view he was a fit strong guy and had not got shot drugs would have took him in the long run..

That kind of musical genre created violance and hate and was supprised nobody else went the sme way apart from the big guy who's name i forgot no doubt Tupac was involved in his demise..

His music lives on and its still as good today as it was then, cant believe its 14 years since his death, time passes quickly.

I think he will have the song changes is my favourite some of the words in that are so strong. My favourite lyrics to this song are

I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself

is life worth living should I blast myself?

I'm tired of bein' poor & even worse I'm black

my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch

Cops give a damn about a *****

pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero

Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares

one less hungry mouth on the welfare

First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers

give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other

It's time to fight back that's what Huey said

2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead

then....

I see no changes all I see is racist faces

misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

and....

Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right

'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight

and only time we chill is when we kill each other

it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

And although it seems heaven sent

We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh

It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact

the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks

try to show another way but you stayin' in the dope game

Now tell me what's a mother to do

bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you

You gotta operate the easy way

"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way

sellin' crack to the kid. " I gotta get paid,"

Well hey, well that's the way it is

And still I see no changes can't a brother get a little peace

It's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs

so the police can bother me

And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do

That's the sound of my tool you say it ain't cool

my mama didn't raise no fool

And as long as I stay black I gotta stay strapped

& I never get to lay back

'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the pay backs

some punk that I roughed up way back

comin' back after all these years

rat-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is uhh

These are my favourite parts of the song changes , and the most that stand out to me through out this song. Shame he aint around with words like this his music could of only got better

I am a fan of Tupac's music to and he was one of the pioneers of Rap but unlike te rest of the clan at the time he had a musical beat with a tinge of RnB......Answer to your question is that in my view he was a fit strong guy and had not got shot drugs would have took him in the long run..

That kind of musical genre created violance and hate and was supprised nobody else went the sme way apart from the big guy who's name i forgot no doubt Tupac was involved in his demise..

His music lives on and its still as good today as it was then, cant believe its 14 years since his death, time passes quickly.

Your on about Notorious B.I.G , he was another great rapper. Love the song juicy he did

That's on the basis he made music in first place!

Its absolutly amazing how much music he had recorded by the time he was 25. Not to mention everything else he was involved in outside of the studio.

I have still yet to come across a musician who's music touched the listener as much as his did.

I know people may say Michael Jackson, no doubt he was the most famous entertainer ever. There is just something about 2pac music and its influence.

This post is just so bizarre it's hard to tell if you're a troll or possibly a hermit who's only human contact has been with a few Tupac fans.

Tupac isn't even in the top rank of MCs, never mind hip-hop artists or musicians.

This post is just so bizarre it's hard to tell if you're a troll or possibly a hermit who's only human contact has been with a few Tupac fans.

Tupac isn't even in the top rank of MCs, never mind hip-hop artists or musicians.

Do you have a tupac phobia

lol only kidding , maybe he is a hermit maybe there are medical reasons for it.

???????????

All he did was ask a question, the above words bizzare, hermit and troll ect where not needed really where they. Now who is a troll now ???

Do you have a tupac phobia

lol only kidding , maybe he is a hermit maybe there are medical reasons for it.

???????????

All he did was ask a question, the above words bizzare, hermit and troll ect where not needed really where they. Now who is a troll now ???

You hardly need 'tupac phobia' to baulk at the suggestion that such a middling commercial rapper has produced the most affecting music ever which has "touched the listener" more than any other music has ever managd to. The notion is so absurd it's hard to believe anyone could seriously make it hence the suggestion they may well be trolling.

if he was alive he would be doing songs with justin bieber, like other lame rappers nowadays.

if he was alive he would be doing songs with justin bieber, like other lame rappers nowadays.

I dont know about that in all honesty its a possibility, He did seem to have that revolutionary mind set so its hard to say if he would have even still been making music.

I do get the feeling some people were just destined to leave and short and very powerful life.

Edited by practitioner

Who do you think has made better and more influential music than him?

I dont know about that in all honesty its a possibility, He did seem to have that revolutionary mind set so its hard to say if he would have even still been making music.

He was just another hard talking thug dumb enough to be proud of it. The only thing 'revolutionary' about him was his attitude to what constitutes consensual sex.

Who do you think has made better and more influential music than him?

Are you for real? Bach, Beethoven, Motzart, Bo Didley, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, The Beatles, The Velvet Underground, Nick Drake, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, The Clash, Talking Heads, Eric B & Rakim, The Smiths, Run DMC, MC Solar, The Beastie Boys, Pixies, Wu Tang Clan, Blur... to name but a few are all so much better and more influential than 2Pac as to render any comparison absurd.