Coronation Street

Has this programme run its course? Surely it's time it was axed for good?

There's be a deafening chorus and sighs and tuts if it were axed. Axe it.

Most of the soaps should be axed they have all run their course.

I like Corrie but think sometimes its so unrealistic like on Monday when Gail and Tina both decided to go and ask for their jobs back, of course they got them how often does that happen in real life.

I like Corrie but think sometimes its so unrealistic like on Monday when Gail and Tina both decided to go and ask for their jobs back, of course they got them how often does that happen in real life.

I remember when Gail first appeared in Corrie with her parents and Gran. I recall being completely hooked by the story lines over many years and then it started to pander to people with attention spans of a minute or so and tried to get the yoof on board. Or maybe I just got older.

would rather get rid of deadenders as we call it. I have not watch these southern shandy drinkers for about 20 years. my wife watches it now and again and cant understand why it wins so many awards because its so depressing

Bring back Brookside !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not set in Hartlepool Corks it's set in Liverpool lmao

would rather get rid of deadenders as we call it. I have not watch these southern shandy drinkers for about 20 years. my wife watches it now and again and cant understand why it wins so many awards because its so depressing

Agree, I have to sit through this tripe with the mrs.. You really could record just one of them and watch the same one over and over, storylines are poor! Its very unrealistic and bad acting..

Hollyoaks on the other hand. :)

Agree, I have to sit through this tripe with the mrs.. You really could record just one of them and watch the same one over and over, storylines are poor! Its very unrealistic and bad acting..

Hollyoaks on the other hand. :)

Yip Hollyoaks!!! Plenty to look at ;), never get bored of the talent on display on that programme!

Has this programme run its course? Surely it's time it was axed for good?

yes I would not miss it.

Depressedenders as I call it.

Its not often you see people ever happy in that and when they are happy the smile is very quickly whiped off their face. (by being killed, beaten up or verbally abused usually by phil mitchell)