LOST - The final season

Just been surfing the net to try and find when the New series starts here in the UK but can't find anything!

Does anyone know when it will be aired here? Last time it was a couple of days after being screened in the US, so I am assuming it will be the same deal.

Can't wait! Best programme on TV :D

Didn't take long to find it - a swift google for 'lost sky' (as Sky are the ones who show it over here) gave http://sky1.sky.com/lost as the first result.

In there it reveals 5th Feb.

I wish they'd release a condensed version of all the series, without all the filler episodes and love triangle garbage.

Lost would have been a proper good show if it had been 3 series full of story instead of an added 3 series worth of cack.

new series starts in the US 2nd feb so would imagine it will be weekend after that

I wish they'd release a condensed version of all the series, without all the filler episodes and love triangle garbage.

Lost would have been a proper good show if it had been 3 series full of story instead of an added 3 series worth of cack.

True, but still ace all the same!

*needs to find someone with Sky, and fast!* :suspect::suspect:

Can someone give me a run down on what's happened up to now? I stopped watching it ages ago- think some characters were stuck on a ship?

I stopped watching it because I'm impatient and I also moved house and didn't have Sky at my new place. I'd like to watch the last season though!

Ta!!

Can someone give me a run down on what's happened up to now? I stopped watching it ages ago- think some characters were stuck on a ship?

I stopped watching it because I'm impatient and I also moved house and didn't have Sky at my new place. I'd like to watch the last season though!

Ta!!

That would take a while! Sky usually show a 'recap' episode before the new series starts, so keep an eye out for that. Alternately go to Wikipedia and read through all the epsiode guides for the show on there to get more detail. Or you could go to the official website for Lost which has recap vids on it ( http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/starter-kit/ThemeGallery/368916?playlistId=246523&clipId=247917 )

That would take a while! Sky usually show a 'recap' episode before the new series starts, so keep an eye out for that. Alternately go to Wikipedia and read through all the epsiode guides for the show on there to get more detail. Or you could go to the official website for Lost which has recap vids on it ( http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/starter-kit/ThemeGallery/368916?playlistId=246523&clipId=247917 )

IIRC there was a lost survival guide released a few weeks ago which recapped the previous season.

IIRC there was a lost survival guide released a few weeks ago which recapped the previous season.

Think you may be right. Don't usually pay attention to recap episodes as I pretty much keep on top of shows.

Looking forward to watching the final season now I have my shiny HD box :)

Please explain how the polar bear came through the windscreen to grab the captain of the plane in episode 1.

Please explain how the polar bear came through the windscreen to grab the captain of the plane in episode 1.

It didn't, that was the smoke monster/ alarm system.

OOh .. we are re watching Series Six at the moment ... MMMM ! If you have the box sets, make sure to watch all the added bits.

There is one where, in the first episode, when the plane crashes and Jack is lying on the forest floor, it switches to his father saying to Vincent, the dog .. "Go and find my son" which .. he does, doesn't he?