How does this site look?

Hi folks,

I'd appreciate some feedback to my site. For at least 6 years I've been solely dependant on website visits for revenue. Recently (this weekend) I've reluctantly swapped it for a more 'mobile' friendly version.

I'm looking for good honest feedback, from a general users point of view, not a web developers. When I remember to ask, all of my customers are happy with the older version and say everything seems at hand.

Checking my google stats I'm seeing over 65% of visitors are on mobile devices.

Old Version:

www.walkertelecoms.com/index2.html

When visiting the old site, clicking the HOME link will take you to the NEW version.

Personally prefer the old version.

The new one is much better, looks more professional.

Thanks taxman :)

---------- Post added 29-01-2017 at 19:11 ----------

Thanks Sidonica

Yes, the new one is much better, clear and informative without too much navigation.

A few years ago I searched high and low for someone to sort out my home phone lines (prev. owner had extensions in every room even the garage) because lines had been damaged somewhere and I couldn't get internet of any speed.

I found someone eventually but this site would have come up on Google I presume.

Yes, the new one is much better, clear and informative without too much navigation.

A few years ago I searched high and low for someone to sort out my home phone lines (prev. owner had extensions in every room even the garage) because lines had been damaged somewhere and I couldn't get internet of any speed.

I found someone eventually but this site would have come up on Google I presume.

Thanks for the feedback Andre, it could possibly have been myself that visited and corrected this for you, my website normally has at least 3 hits on Google first page (and other search engines). Strange routing and sockets via garages and outbuildings is a regular issue.

The new one needs a bit of tweaking. The text is too close to the edge of the colour block and the block with the diagonal edge doesn't work for me. I don't think the landing page states what you offer high enough up the page and there is too much dead space.

You did some work for me by the way so I have a vested interest!

I agree about the diagonal green section - it cuts across the text and is pixelated.

Also the green is very green - a softer green would be easier on the eye. Also you have switched between centre and left aligned text. Please pick one or the other both together look odd.

I'm browsing on an S5 Neo.

Thanks Marx, what device (size) are you browsing with?

Cheers.

Desktop full resolution.

The new one needs a bit of tweaking. The text is too close to the edge of the colour block and the block with the diagonal edge doesn't work for me. I don't think the landing page states what you offer high enough up the page and there is too much dead space.

You did some work for me by the way so I have a vested interest!

I agree with this - I scanned through the testimonials on the new mobile site and the text is too tight to the edge. I'm looking on an iPad (vertical).

That aside, it seems pretty good, but the old site looked pretty good too.