THE FULL MONTY. Were you in it??

I was on the film in my white van!, when theye are walking up past Burton street school there is a small white van turning round at the bottom of burton street, Thats me!

I know two actors who were in it (speaking parts) and they have both been in plays at the Crucible in the last year. I also know a few people who were extras.

I wasn't in it but sort of halted what they wanted to do! I lived on regents court at the time it was been filmed (aged 3!!), and they wanted to pan across the entire of the flats but wouldn't cause me and my friend were playing outside our flat, and my mum refused to bring us in as it 'was hillsbrough, not bloody hollywood' as she said to thye director!! And me mum's friend, asked Robert Carlyle if he went drinking in Gleadless :D:D:D

I was in it I was one of the crowd drinking in shiregreen club!!

if you was their you must remember me because they was only 4 men in that scene.i was sat at that front with 2 girls an other man

no...........

yes" i bet you wasn't"