Coronation Street

i used to like corrie but just lately the story lines are so unrealistic, maybe some new writers are called for.

I see Corrie now and again I think it'd make a difference if some nice things actually happened to people once in a while as some people have said it's far too unrealistic and depressing.

Last night's episode was brilliant. Boyzone's Keith Duffy was helping some young lad try and score. After hearing the lad's music he said (with a twinkle in his eye and a slight smile "you wanna turn that depressing stuff on, put some boyband music on"

All I want now is for Lloyd to call Steve MacDonald a Smeg Head.

i used to like corrie but just lately the story lines are so unrealistic, maybe some new writers are called for.

It was never meant to be "Reality" television though.....that is a new thing and something I never watch. I like to watch the box to get away from real life not see others living it....

I hate the new opening credits, it makes the programme look really old fashioned. What's happened to Molly and Tyrone, they seem to have vanished from our screens, I hate when some characters have great big story lines then you don't see them again for months.