Justin Bieber: Love him or loathe him?

I dont even know who he is!

I've heard of him but happily I have not been subjected to either the sight or sound of him

I dont even know who he is!

Me neither...

I've heard of him but happily I have not been subjected to either the sight or sound of him

Do you have this installed?

It's kids' music aimed at kids. If you're over 12, it's nothing to get worked up about.

Do you have this installed?

It's kids' music aimed at kids. If you're over 12, it's nothing to get worked up about.

Dead right.....but who is he? I needs to know just to keep one step ahead of me girls..:hihi:

Dead right.....but who is he? I needs to know just to keep one step ahead of me girls..:hihi:

He's fairly ubiquitous, thanks to a combination of the incessant chatterings hyper tweens, the blusterings of adults who should know better, and the inevitable response of the folk responsible for shaved Bieber and this.

It's surprisingly easy to avoid his warblings though, unless you're unfortunate enough to have spawned a fan.

i like him and my boys love him infact my eldest is growing his hair so he can have it like his.... not sure about that one :huh: but hey let kids be kids

He looks like an urban Osmond. Awful music.

Agreed!

Just list to him on youtube, I really wish I hadn't bothered.

Edited by vulpine

dont hate him personally just hate what he represents ie the sickly sweet American "all singing all dancing, smiley" kid. oh and is music is crap too!

And thank God my Daughters don't like him either phewwwww :hihi:

dont hate him personally just hate what he represents ie the sickly sweet American "all singing all dancing, smiley" kid. oh and is music is crap too!

And thank God my Daughters don't like him either phewwwww :hihi:

i see it like this... at least my son isnt into eminem or ganster rap crap that the other boys are listening to at his age, for one hubby cant stand it and he would not allow it anyway and 2nd at least he doesnt sing about guns and stuff which no matter how girly justin is, his music wouldnt have such a bad influance over young children... which cannot be said for alot of other bands and artists these days, the other day my eldest came home from his aunts singing "i can make your bed rock girl!" and if you know the song... yes he did know it all the way through, :o i was livid