Tony Benn answering questions on the Euro

You are either naive or deliberatley trying to mislead.

Political globalistion and multinational corparations go hand in hand.

Not quite sure what point you are making is it a reference to the East India Company and our Empire as a form of political globalisation?

If so you are using the words oddly.

Not quite sure what point you are making is it a reference to the East India Company and our Empire as a form of political globalisation?

If so you are using the words oddly.

What is a 'world government' if its not 'political globalisation'?

Perhaps i am using words 'oddly'. I dont put myself up there with intelectual greats like JFKvsNIXON and yourself :roll:

But even i know that to suggest an EU superstate leading to an eventual world government will somehow put the kibosh on multinational corparations behaving immorally is a joke. JFKvsNIXON knows this and is insulting peoples intelligence.

Edited by Aim4

What is a 'world government' if its not 'political globalisation'?

Perhaps i am using words 'oddly'. I dont put myself up there with intelectual greats like JFKvsNIXON and yourself :roll:

But even i know that to suggest an EU superstate leading to an eventual world government will somehow put the kibosh on multinational corparations behaving immorally is a joke. JFKvsNIXON knows this and is insulting peoples intelligence.

Lol, I never mentioned a world government, and as far as I can see there will never be one. I do think that the EU will be in a far better position to stand up to multi-nationals though, in the same way they stood up to Microsoft in fining them €777 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Microsoft_competition_case

Lol, I never mentioned a world government, and as far as I can see there will never be one. I do think that the EU will be in a far better position to stand up to multi-nationals though, in the same way they stood up to Microsoft in fining them €777 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Microsoft_competition_case

One of your fellow Europhyles revealed the real reason you lot support the EU

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5524046&postcount=56

Whoops! :lol:

One of your fellow Europhyles revealed the real reason you lot support the EU

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5524046&postcount=56

Whoops! :lol:

Whoops indeed.

I know that you seem to be struggling with this concept. I have never met the person in question, and he does not speak for me. The point that I am surprised that you can't grasp is that I do not agree with him.

The EU is a stepping stone to a world government yep yep :nod:

The EU is a stepping stone to a world government yep yep :nod:

In your opinion only. I sure that Russia's, China's, the USA's and the EU's leaders see it differently.

In your opinion only. I sure that Russia's, China's, the USA's and the EU's leaders see it differently.

'EU's leaders see it differently' lol

As for Russia, China and the USA, they are gradualy getting embroiled in their respective 'unions'.

Sinister :|

'EU's leaders see it differently' lol

As for Russia, China and the USA, they are gradualy getting embroiled in their respective 'unions'.

Sinister :|

Lol, so you percieve a plan for the EU to conquer Russia, China and the USA? Oh dear.

Lol, so you percieve a plan for the EU to conquer Russia, China and the USA? Oh dear.

What an odd thing for you to come out with :huh: i never said anything of the sort.

Oh dear.

What an odd thing for you to come out with :huh: i never said anything of the sort.

Oh dear.

Fair enough. But is it your point that the EU leaders are trying to bring about a world government, if not why would you say that the EU is "a stepping stone to a world government"?