R.I.P Robert Miles

Sad news for all of us in the Trance Family,'Children' will go down as an all time classic in the genre,and a song that got many switched on to Electronic music,both to listen and make their own.

Sad news for all of us in the Trance Family,'Children' will go down as an all time classic in the genre,and a song that got many switched on to Electronic music,both to listen and make their own.

tbh i was already into electronic music when that came out and found it a bit...cheesy, i prefered harder and faster coming from a punky background. But its in later years i have come to understand and love music like that more.

tbh i was already into electronic music when that came out and found it a bit...cheesy, i prefered harder and faster coming from a punky background. But its in later years i have come to understand and love music like that more.

I started off with the 'Euphoria' series and never looked back,Electronic music has so many sub genres that you can go down loads of different avenues exploring it,this got me into acts like Depeche Mode who I never really appreciated before.It's grown into something huge with all the DJ's,but there's lots for everybody who likes the stuff,'Children' isn't a big favourite of mine,but you can always find a remix in the style you like I expect,the original does stand on it's own though,for me,I always connected it to travelling in Europe,a kind of theme song for going places,so happy memories.

I started off with the 'Euphoria' series and never looked back,Electronic music has so many sub genres that you can go down loads of different avenues exploring it,this got me into acts like Depeche Mode who I never really appreciated before.It's grown into something huge with all the DJ's,but there's lots for everybody who likes the stuff,'Children' isn't a big favourite of mine,but you can always find a remix in the style you like I expect,the original does stand on it's own though,for me,I always connected it to travelling in Europe,a kind of theme song for going places,so happy memories.

yeah, i started off into the industrial metal, which lead to techno, acid techno, rave and jungle / drum and bass back in 1990 / 91 ish

yeah, i started off into the industrial metal, which lead to techno, acid techno, rave and jungle / drum and bass back in 1990 / 91 ish

It's too noisy for me,I'm an AOR fan.:hihi:

told ya i prefered the harder sound of it lol

That's no age, but at least he'll be remembered by his, erm, Children? :)