The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

I. Have booked Lynne to do some readings round at my house this coming week she is brilliant the first time I had her was about 25 years ago and she was spot on ,she lives in parson cross now ,if anyone still wants her number I can give it you

If you don't mind me asking, in which way was she spot on?

If you don't mind me asking, in which way was she spot on?

Not much point in asking that, they'll remember quite a few times she was spot on.

Problem is they'll have forgotten all the misses which probably outnumbered the hits by many times, so you can't even ask them about them.

It's for this reason that you should record your session, then listen back to it later. You'll be amazed by how many names and letters the clairvoyant cold reader throws out that have no connection to anything and you forget all about them. Surprise surprise though lots of cold readers will give you some nonsense reason about why you can't record it because of 'interference' or some other lie.

Edited by flamingjimmy

Not much point in asking that, they'll remember quite a few times she was spot on.

Problem is they'll have forgotten all the misses which probably outnumbered the hits by many times, so you can't even ask them about them.

It's pointless trying to talk sense into people Jimmy. They already believe in mystical powers for which there is no evidence - and which have consistently been proved false in many, many experiments. People want to believe it's true because reality just isn't enough for them. Evolution has made the human brain superstitious because it helps us to notice patterns and causes of behaviour, not just in living organisms, but more importantly also environmentally. But trying to explain this to someone who believes in more spiritual stuff is like banging one's proverbial head against a wall.

But if people want to hand over their hard earned cash to listen to fairytales, then fair play. I think it's normally just for entertainment purposes anyway, which I suppose is fair enough. I'm sure other people would deem my entertainment/leisure interests to be a complete waste of money!

---------- Post added 29-11-2015 at 13:58 ----------

[/color]

I. Have booked Lynne to do some readings round at my house this coming week she is brilliant the first time I had her was about 25 years ago and she was spot on ,she lives in parson cross now ,if anyone still wants her number I can give it you

Shazanne could you message me Lynn's number please - I used to see her but lost touch - thank you

Edited by Dixie1

---------- Post added 29-11-2015 at 13:58 ----------

[/color]

Shazanne could you message me Lynn's number please - I used to see her but lost touch - thank you

Is it lynn browns number your after ?

I cannot believe people are still being taken in by these charlatans . If they could really see into the future or the past they wouldn't need to rip people off to make a living , for one thing they could be winning the lottery every week . Wake up people .:huh:

My clairvoyant was closed when I arrived for my appointment. The sign said it was due to unforeseen circumstances. :hihi:

Is it lynn browns number your after ?

Yes it is thank you for your message

she has sadly gone bankrupt, losing 50,000 on the horses.she's had a very sad life being married three times.

she has sadly gone bankrupt, losing 50,000 on the horses.she's had a very sad life being married three times.

If that's true,she wasn't very good at it.

My clairvoyant was closed when I arrived for my appointment. The sign said it was due to unforeseen circumstances. :hihi:

How can a clairvoyant have unforeseen circumstances, not saying much for her/his line off work:loopy :help:gag:loopy:.