F1 2015 Megathread

Great result for Lewis.

3 time world champion, he fully deserves it.

That circuit is brilliant for action, absolutely by far the best.

Great race, I really enjoyed that. Is there a record number for overtakes?! :hihi: It was hard to keep up with.

Great title winning race :)

I thought Verstappen raced well again, he looks very promising, I think he is quite like Lewis driving wise. I'd love to see them in the same team, or with competitive cars in the near future. Of the newbies he looks certain to be a future world title.

brilliant race and great for Lewis to become world champion, I did think at one stage that Rosberg was going to allow Vettel to overtake so the title had to wait.

I also thought that Rosberg acted like a sore loser by not joining in, in the podium celebration

brilliant race and great for Lewis to become world champion, I did think at one stage that Rosberg was going to allow Vettel to overtake so the title had to wait.

I also thought that Rosberg acted like a sore loser by not joining in, in the podium celebration

Not looking good for Rosberg. At least last year Nico managed to take the title race to the end of the season. This season Lewis has beat him outright and had the mistake in Monaco not been made he might have got the title earlier.

Not sure what Montoya was on about after the race saying Nico on his day is much faster than Lewis. Yesterday proved that even when Nico is ahead he is prone to an error.

Not looking good for Rosberg. At least last year Nico managed to take the title race to the end of the season. This season Lewis has beat him outright and had the mistake in Monaco not been made he might have got the title earlier.

Not sure what Montoya was on about after the race saying Nico on his day is much faster than Lewis. Yesterday proved that even when Nico is ahead he is prone to an error.

That does seem odd.

I didn't see it so can't see the exact words and context, but not only is Lewis obviously a better driver, but since they've been in similar cars for countless races, it adds to the argument, since Lewis generally beats him.

Well Rosberg seems to still be whining about the 1st corner incident, but he blew it when he made the mistake and Lewis took the lead.

I don't think there was anything wrong with the 1st corner overtake and if there was an issue, surely the stewards would have done something anyway

That does seem odd.

I didn't see it so can't see the exact words and context, but not only is Lewis obviously a better driver, but since they've been in similar cars for countless races, it adds to the argument, since Lewis generally beats him.

I was surprised to see Montoya at the race because in the last few years since leaving F1 he has generally slagged off the sport. He is also does not like how technical F1 is but if there is someone who seems relies on engineer and technical info the most its Rosberg.

The most boring race of the season yesterday.

Very well managed by Mercedes they could have made it interesting but chose not to.

The star of the day in my eyes:

Brazilian GP: 'Max Verstappen like Schumacher & Senna'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/34827824

I have been uninterested in F1 since Damon Hill retired, but this kid is rekindling my interest big style. I am not alone by the way, the Dutch love him to bits, he is a huge sensation over there and F1 has gained in popularity what it has lost over the last years.

Pretty boring end to the season especially with Mercedes race management. It's the final race of the season why not let the drivers call strategy?

Lewis deserved the championship and he does not seem to be that bothered about Rosberg winning the last few races.

Pretty boring end to the season especially with Mercedes race management. It's the final race of the season why not let the drivers call strategy?

Lewis deserved the championship and he does not seem to be that bothered about Rosberg winning the last few races.

No point blaming Mercedes for it being boring..the other teams need to step up to the plate..

No point blaming Mercedes for it being boring..the other teams need to step up to the plate..

I agree but they should have let both drivers choose their own strategy for the last 3 races. It feels like each race being managed so Rosberg gets some wins under his belt.

Ferrari are getting closer but its McLaren that really need to sort themselves out.